Josh Anderson (Frazel)

Time for CLICHÉS!!!

Hey! I am Josh Anderson. I'm 15 and in love with Hazel Levesque. I'm sure she loves me back. I'm mean, I'm the most popular guy.

  There she is. I'm gonna ask her out today.

  "Hey, babe – ow!"

  "Hazel." She corrected.

  "Okay. Wanna go to the movies sometime?"

  "No."

  "Okay. Pick you – what!"

  But she just walked away.

  "Stop." I called.

  "What?"

  "Why not?"

  "You're a jerk. Also, I have a boyfriend." She said, bringing out her phone and calling someone.

  "Hey Jewels, whatcha want?" A deep voice asked. I doubt any 15 year old has such a voice.

  "I was wondering if you could pick me up today." She replied.

  "Coming right away." He said, jingling his keys. No way he could drive. I mean, he's not even sixteen. "Anything for my beautiful girl." I'll show him. Probably just some puny nerd.

-----T----I----M----E--------S----K----I----P-----

I walk out of the door. Looking around. There's just a few skateboards, 2 bikes and a rose gold ferrari.  I don't see a 15 year old scrawny kid anywhere.

  "So, Hazel, where is your boyfriend?" I asked.

  The Ferrari's window rolled down and cute guy's face is shown. "Here." He says in that deep voice.

  I started laughing. "You, I could beat you up in a second. Come out, you coward." I said as I sauntered towards the car door.

  "Let's see." He said confidently and opened the door.

  What came out was nothing I was expecting.

  I barely reached a couple inches below his shoulder and he was super well-built.

  "Wanna fight?" He asked, lifting me up by the back my shirt, so looked like a kitten. I shake my head, furiously.

  He dropped me down and I crawled away.

  "C'mon Haze." He said. She walked to him and pecked his cheek, as he put an arm around her shoulder and walked her towards the shotgun, opened the door and closed it after her like a gentleman and drove away.

  Meanwhile,  I was scampering away, trying to catch my breath, as the whole school stood there in shock. Gradually they overcame their shock and started laughing at me.

  That's how I met Frazel. And after I saw that body, I came to a conclusion. That voice definitely suits him.