Caroline Cooper (Percabeth)

I'm Caroline Cooper. And I come from a very devoted Christian family. I married Abraham Cooper at the age of 29. We had Jenny at the age of 33 and Shaun and 35. Right now, I am 52 years old.

  We moved in to a new apartment yesterday and our neighbours, the Jackson - Blofis invited us to dinner.

  I check my family once more to see that they're dressed properly and knock their door.

  We hear Sally's voice "Coming." She opens the door, dressed in a blue dress that comes to her below her knees, and an apron. Her hair is a messy bun and her face is smudged with blue dough. Overall, she gives out a motherly vibe.

  We entered the house and saw a 4 teenagers in the living room. A girl with blonde hair, a guy with curly hair and a rasta cap. A boy and a girl with black hair. They were all wearing tattered orange shirts and ripped jeans. Except for two black haired ones. They were both wearing black. Like, full black.

  I saw Jenny eyeing Percy and Shaun eyeing the girl in black.

  "Sally, we're staying overnight." The girl calls.

  "Children! Where are your manners? You should call her Mrs Blofis." I said.

  "Oh, don't worry. I told them to call me Sally. I'm Sally Jackson, by the way not Sally Blofis. That's Annabeth, Grover, Nico and Thalia."

  "I don't date, kiddo." Thalia told my son. He blushed and looked away. Jenny was still eyeing Percy.

  "Dinner's ready." Sally called.

  All of them run towards the dining table. Thalia sits at the head of the table and Nico at the other side. I decided to say something to Thalia, but her glare was unnerving. So, I turned to Nico.

  "I think the elders should sit at the head." I tell. And they all laugh.

  "I think Nico is older than me." Paul said. "Sorry, inside joke. But it's alright."

  Sally, Paul and Grover sit at one side of the table. Abraham, Jenny and I sit at the other. Shaun went to wash his hands. He is a bit too clean.

  Jenny is looking at Percy, hoping he'd sit next to her. Annabeth sits next to Grover and all the seats are full, except for the one next Jenny.

  But Percy just pulls another chair and sits next to Annabeth. Shaun comes back and sits next to Jenny. Her face fell.

  After dinner, we sit in the living room, watching T.V.

  Jenny sits next to Percy. He scooches away. "Please, stay there. Don't stick to me." he said.

  "That's rude!" Jenny said.

  "Well, I don't like touching random girls." He said. He's right, though. I should talk to Jenny about that.

  Annabeth walks in. Percy pulls her in between himself and Jenny. Why though, I don't know. Jenny and Percy would make a cute couple. Jercy (*wink*wink*) sounds cute.

"So, Sally, do they visit often?" I asked.

  "Oh, yes, I am kind of their mother. Their parents are no more. Annabeth has a father, but I think she prefers us."

  "I don't mean to be nosy, but why?"

  "Step mother." Annabeth said.

  "What's their relationship with you?"

  "They're best friends since childhood. Nico, Thalia and Percy are cousins. Annabeth is Percy's girlfriend of 4 years." Sally said.

  "Great." I said. I intend on talking to Percy afterwards. "I noticed you didn't say grace."

  "I'd get a stern talking to from Percy's father if we did." She laughs.

  "Can I talk to you, Percy?" I asked.

  "Sure." He said.

  "I noticed Jenny likes you. Could you give her a choice?" I asked.

  "Um, no. I love Annabeth." He said.

  "Well, it's just young love. You should try other girls."

  "I'm sorry, Mrs Cooper, but I really like my girlfriend, and Jenny is really not my type. Sorry." He blurted out.

  Okay, so maybe she was a bit fat, a little hair on her face, but . . . well, his type must be pretty girls.

  He went outside.

  "I think it's time we left." I told my family.

  "Do visit again." Sally said. She closed the door, but not before, we saw Percy and Annabeth kissing. Jenny broke down.

  After all these years of searching for some reader near my home, or some one I know, I found one. Not just ANYone, but a fanBOY! I didn't actually FIND him. We've been friends for a long time, I just hadn't been to his place lately, and we weren't exactly close. So, @PoTtAh0902 is the person. He's also writing a story. So, please give him a follow and check out his story.