Naomi Clarke (Traitie And CHB)

Not edited.

I gasp dramatically as my only connection with the mortal world is destroyed.

  I actually think of killing her. I lift my hand to slap her, but she catches it and slaps me so hard, I fall down hard on the ground.

  I stand up and scream. Someone comes forward to ask what happened, but she just tapped her bracelet, which turned into a shield. She turns it towards the girl and she scrambles away.

  "This does not concern you Drew." The girl says. She turns to me and says, "Scream now if you want."

  I image on the shield makes me want to scream, but, my voice just did not work. She smirked and turned it back into a bracelet.

  "I will kill you." I shout. People snicker.

"They've tried."

  "Who? Insects?"

  "Gods, goddesses, giants, titans and monsters."

  "Well, I'll succeed." I smirk.

  "You couldn't, even if I didn't do anything."

  "Yeah? How?"

  "I'm immortal."

  I gasp. I wanna be immortal. So I say it. I apologise and ask her to make me immortal.

  "There's a condition you can't fulfil."

  "What's that? I can do anything."

  "No romantic relationships."

  "That's ridiculous. Who made you immortal? Some petty poor person?"

  Suddenly, there is a silver light and everyone is kneeling. A girl about 12,with auburn hair is standing there. Her eyes hold centuries of intelligence.

  "I did." She states.

  "You're a child." I tease.

  There's a brilliant light, again and instead of a little girl, there is a woman with long hair, a tiara and a sleek and elegant silver dress.

  "Artemis." She said. "Goddess of The Hunt."

  "I'm sorry, my lady." I bow down. As I stand straight again, she's gone. I turn to see the girl smirking.

  "Thalia Grace. Daughter of Zeus. Lieutenant of Artemis." She said. Everyone here is more powerful than me. Maybe except for that 8 year old with blue eyes and brown hair.

  She took me to a cabin with a stick and 2 snakes on it.

  "You'll be staying here. Until your mom claims you."

  The cabin was filthy. Well, one little part of it was filthy. The part where the undetermined stay. The part for the real Hermes kids was considerably clean.

  I saw the girl from before sitting on one of those beds and went upto her.

   "Hey, kiddo, get off of my bed." She did not look up. "I said, get up."

  "Are you talking to me?" She asked.

  "Yeah get up!"

  "Or what?"

  "My dad owns a company." I said proudly.

  "And my Dad's a god." I didn't think about that.

  "I didn't know you could think without a brain." Must have said that aloud.

  "Yeah you did." Oops.

  She smirked at me, looking at the her cabinmates, who were staring at her with a proud look in their eyes.