Beatrice Hansen (Part 5)

Ranger didn't come to school for the next few weeks. Neither did Percy. And Rachel is going to some finishing school.

  It's been 2 weeks since school started. And here I am, sitting with a bunch of nobodies in homeroom.

  "Patricia Sapphire." Mr. Blofis called.

  "Here."

  "Parker Jacobs."

  "Here."

  There's been no response for the next 2 names since after the incident. Mr. Blofis doesn't even wait for response, he just says the names and goes on.

  "Percy Jackson. Ranger McQuoid. Rocco-"

  "'Sup?" Two voices came in unison. I turned around and saw Both of them standing near the door. I stood up and went back to my regular seat, near the back.

  English . . . Math . . .Chem . . . PE . . . History . . . Lunch. At last!

  I sat next to Percy, Ranger had went to put his food in the trash and get something edible.

  "Percy, do you still have that crush?" I ask.

  "Nope."

  "Well, then, my offer's still up."

  "What Offer?"

  "Ugh. How many times do I have to tell you? I like you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

  "No. I already have a girlfriend. Anna-"

  "-Beth and Perct got together on his birthday." Ranger finished, sitting down at the table.

  "But why?" I whined.

  "Because we like each other." He said.

  Whatever. I still have Ranger though. Maybe, I could make him jealous.

  Bio . . . Social . . . Architecture . . . FREEDOM!!

  I run out of the school and find Annbeth and a girl with ginger hair standing near the gates.

  Percy and Ranger wave at them and turn back at me.

  "Bye." "We have to get to Camp."

  Time skip

  It's the last day of winter break. And I still haven't made a move on Ranger.

  They both disappaered off to their Camp and didn't come back. Percy didn't even come back after. And Ranger ignored all my questions. It was just like before.

  Then one day, Annaneth, a buff girl and the girl who was with her the other day, came and cleared out his locker.

  Anybody who went near Annabeth to either ask her out or about Percy were scared away by the other two.

Another Time Skip---------------After Gaia.

The whole year, Ranger and I drifted apart. I know what I'm doing is really wrong, but I really like Percy. I might even love him.

  I was just walking to my locker when (Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Will, Clarisse, Chris, Annabeth, Kayla) Ranger and Percy walked inside.

  I ran over and hugged them both. Ranger pattedy back awkwardly and Percy just looked confused.

  "Um . . . Hi?" He said. No way he forgot me!

  "Hi Beatrice!" Ranger said.

  "Oh! Beatrice, hi."