Well it's mainly because my pride can't take such big blow!

By blow, I mean,  me? Towards a kid?

Oh damn!

Name a more horrific torture!!

However,  kin as they are,  they immediately caught the reason of my strange behavior and their reasoning was validated by the fact that my eyes lit up upon seeing Maxwell-sama however dim in an instant seeing him often hang around with the girl he liked.  Which named,  Melissa Alice,  according to my girls.

"Do you even have an idea what happened?! Huuhhh?! "

Rosé who was going berserk at any moment now imitates those thugs in the street looking all intimidating while trying to roll her sleeves up which was impossible beacuse it's a long one.

Ahh my head's getting dizzy all of a sudden.

I walked in the middle trying to separate them and sooth the tention.

"My my,  girls manners. "

I smiled and they seem to have realized how they acted just now, they coldly harrumph flipping their heads and threw deathly stares to those onlookers. 

(¬_¬)

These girls.

"Betti-chi?  What's going on? "

Maxwell-sama asked all confused and before I coulld even answer Krizzy interupted with mad voice.

"What's goin on?  What's going on you chickboy!! "

-_-#

Ah damn.

I rubbed my temple trying my best to calm them down.

******

And so,  the girls finally calm down after I explain to them, practically lie,  that Maxwell-sama's not the sole reason of my depression. I told them that I was feeling depress by the mere fact that I wasn't able to attend the Lomiere's banquet which made no sense at all!

Damn!

That was already long ago.

However,  they're still kids for goodness sake that they immediately believe what I said.

I don't know if I should cry or laugh beacuse of this!

And now,  the girls see me as someone who's foolishly inlove with Lomiere-sama!

Ah mouh this is a pain in the ass!

And also,  there's Maxwell-sama who didn't stop bothering me asking what my girls meant by that time? 

I was cornered and left with no choice but told him the silliest reason I could ever think of.

And that is,  him,  Maxwelll-sama having a new found friend and started ignoring me.

Guilty as he was,  Maxwell-sama unexpectedly hanged around me more often and became a human leech that cannot be removed once he set himself on his prey.

Ahhhh!!

How do I move on if this goes on?!!

Having all these headaches because of these trifling matters almost sent me to the verge of going crazy.

Waaahhhh all I wanted was to leave a stress free life but what the heck is happening right now!

And before I forget..

That Giovanni fcking Lomiere was the most persistent bird brain I had ever seen in my two lives!

That damn kid using me as a guard dog whenever he sees fit! Making me chase ths girls flocking towards him.

For the whole year of my 6th grade.  I can barely count with my own hands the time I had a very peaceful life.

And now, the primary school graduation is approaching and as what Lomiere-sama told,  he would only let me as his guard for one year,  and after that we had no deals with each other anymore.

What deal!

Well,  it's good enough that he's trustworthy enough and had started bothering me lesser.

Good God!

How long I've been wishing this year will end already..

I am actually thinking of transferring schools in order to avoid the leads.

And I have yet to talk to Okaasama and Otousama about it.

I doubt they will agree though.

However,  if there's a will,  there's a way.

*****

Author's: How do you like this chapter? What do you think of Bettina's sudden decision of changing schools?  Will she really transfer or nah~

See you on the next chapter mina~

Comment below for your opinions and suggestions. Lovelots~