The School

AN: Here's the next chapter folks. I know most of you were on the edges of your seats waiting. ^.^

∞♥♪♥♪♥♪♥∞

I flew like a woman possessed toward the helicopter. The blades whirred and whooshed as I landed on it. I made my way toward Edward only to be grabbed and dragged to the edge of the helicopter. An eraser placed the nozzle of a gun against my forehead.

"Drop down or we shoot," the eraser said.

I starred into the erasers reddish eyes. He smirked, waiting for me to as he asked.

"Bella!" Edward yelled, sensing I was near.

"Hell will be painless compared to what I'll bring you," I threatened the eraser.

I jumped down, hating leaving Edward like that. But I had no choice. They were going to shoot me and I couldn't save Edward if I was dead.

I flew back to the family, shaking my head when I saw the hopeful faces.

Esme ran over to me.

"Where's Edward?" She asked me desperately.

I sighed.

"They took him. They held me at gunpoint and threatened me that if I didn't leave they'd shoot me," I told her.

"We've got to save him," she cried.

"I know. That's why we're turning around right now and heading directly to the School," I said. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Carlisle nodded.

"You're right. Lead the way, you're the one that knows where the School is," he said.

I nodded and taking two quick strides, launched myself into the air. I unfurled my wings and led the way.

∞♥♪♥♪♥♪♥∞

An hour into the rescue mission Maximum Ride and her Flock caught up to us.

"We heard," she said, flying beside me. "The school is anyone's worst nightmare and I'll die before I let them hurt an innocent person. Well, not die but we'll help you save him."

She took the lead, saying it was best considering she knew more about the school and their defenses.

We flew, rested, and flew some more. It took two days before we reached Death Valley again. That entire time I was filled with nausea with the thought of what they could be doing to him. They were probably cutting into him right now, exploring the possibility of vampires.

I knew right then that the Volturi would kill us. There was not a doubt, the School would know too much by now.

Max dropped back then.

"We're nearing eraser territory and I want everyone to keep their guards up," she said. "They could attack at any moment."

Everyone nodded and she took the lead once more. We went directly toward the school. No food stops or hunting breaks.

We arrived at the school and all of us birdkids landed. All of us with wings eyed each other nervously. This was it. One way ticket to hell, entering the school like this. But we were a large group and more than capable fighters.

Once again, Max led the way.

"I know where he'll be held, unless they decided to put him in a cell with walls strong enough to hold him in. If that happens then we're going in blind," she said.

"He can probably hear us right now," I said.

"Well then, we've got an advantage," Max murmured.

We reached the entrance and opened the door. Erasers immediately attacked. Sighing, I began fighting my way to Edward.

I'm here, I think, lowering my mental shield. I'm here to save you Edward.