Making Plans

AN: For some reason Wattpad shrinks the cover to fit the icon and then stretches the cover for everything else. How in the world do I get the cover blur free? -_-

And how I dedicate people? xD

Enjoy the chapter. The true action has only just started. Don't forget to add, vote, follow and comment.

>|<>|<>|<

"What do you usually do when it comes to the School, Bella?" Carlisle asked me.

What do I usually do? It's either run or face them head on, and most of the time I just ran like the hounds of hell were breathing down the back of my neck. When I did face them, I was always captured.

"I run. When I do face them head on, I always seem to be captured," I sheepishly admitted. I ducked my head down.

"What do you suggest we do?" Rosalie asked. I was surprised at the kind tone of her voice.

"Run. If you face them head on, I'll be captured, and they will find out your vampiric status," I told them harshly.

"Bella," Carlisle said, and I focused my attention on him. "Is the School really called the School?"

I shook my head.

"No. That's just a nickname. The School is really called Itex," I clarified.

Several shocked hisses sounded throughout the room.

"Itex? But we have stocks in them," Esme said, confused.

I blanched.

"I'd say get rid of it, but Itex is already a multi billionaire corporation so..." I sighed, trying to think of the best plan of action.

Itex was a pretty complex facility. We couldn't squash them-I've tried-but we could run like hell. The situation was tricky.

"It'll be okay love," Edward soothed, his hand rubbing my shoulder.

"I say we punch the heck outta them," Emmett said with a grin that showed his dimple.

"You gotta be kidding me," Jasper said, lips pressed into a flat line.

"That's a bad idea. You may think that at first, but the Erasers can come a thousand strong. You'd be doing a lot of hacking and slashing," I regretfully told Emmett.

"Alice, what do you see?" Carlisle asked her.

Alice's eyes had been glazed over the entire time, which I took as her searching through her visions.

"I see that if we stay, they'll take Bella. She'll escape from Itex, but it's a lot worse for us. They'll find out about vampires, and the Volturi will be super pissed about that. We'll run and hide, and they'll put a bounty on our heads. In the end we are caught and killed. Bella is left the sole survivor, as she loses us in our attempt to run and hide.

"If we run, we aren't found out, the Volturi don't get mad, Itex loses interest in us, and eventually lets Bella go. I don't know about you guys, but it's pretty obvious which path we should follow," Alice said.

"Let's put it to a vote," Carlisle said. "All for running?"

Everyone raises their hand.

"Then it's obvious which path we take. We run," Carlisle declared. "Alice, how long?"

"We have five hours," she revealed.

"Then we leave in an hour. We'll run to Isle Esme. No cars or anything that can be traced. We use cash to buy Bella food. And stay low," Carlisle ordered. "Go pack what you want to bring, but be sure it can fit in a backpack on your back."

I'd never seen Carlisle laying down the law before. I was pretty amazed at how the family automatically did as he said.

"Come on love. Let's go pack." How I loved the sound of his velvet voice.

Edward lifted me up into his arms and ran us up to his room on the top floor.

I sure hoped we came out of this with the entire family intact and no mad vampire leaders after us. All I wanted was peace and my happily ever after.

Nothing but that would do.