18. - GIRLS NIGHT

Start from the beginning

"To Finn and Sage!"

TWO HOURS LATER...

"I have the sharpest memory, name one time I forgot something." Jenna slurred out, the group highly drunk women giggling as they sipped on their drinks.

Letha stopped sipping her piña colada to point an accusing finger at her aunt, "You left me at the Grill last week."

"I did that on purpose."

"The betrayal!" Letha gasped in outrage, falling back against Alyssa's chest, her lips forming a childish pout.

A man swaggered up to the bar — obviously drunk — his look seeming to resemble that of an eighties truck stop driver, "Hey, gorgeous," he smiled in what she was sure he thought was a flirtatious way at her aunt, "what's the difference between a Ferrari and an erection?"

"You have neither because you're a poor eunuch?" Letha guessed, the man glaring at her as she smiled innocently. Rebekah almost falling out of her stool in laughter.

"Hey Skank!" A woman and her friends walked over to the group, the man backing away a little as the random woman turned to Jenna, "What are you doing with my man?"

Letha stood from her seat, getting in the woman's face, "Nobody calls my skank, a skank!" Her three friends struggled to pull her back as she struggled against them to get to the woman.

"Aren't you the one always saying violence isn't the answer?" Rebekah questioned, "Clearly this woman is having some issues," she smiled sarcastically at the group of woman, "or maybe she's just a raging bitch."

"You can take her, babe." Alyssa muttered out in support.

All of a sudden the woman sent her fist straight into Letha's nose and all hell broke loose, "Son of a bitch!"

Rebekah jumped straight into action, snapping a pool stick across her leg and using it as a weapon, Alyssa straight up tackling the woman who hit Letha, Jenna was hiding under the bar, and Letha after receiving from the hit and ignoring her bloody nose — jumped straight onto one of the women's back, pulling at her hair extensions.

It was chaos, a bar fight between everyone in the bar breaking out, glasses smashing left and right. Alyssa flipping one woman into a table so hard it broke, "Yes!"

Letha stood still for a moment, trying to shake the bloody hair extensions from her hands when someone tackled her to the floor. Flipping them over, she got on top of the person and punched them a few times.

By the time they were finished the bar was in shambles and each of them — bar Jenna who had simply watched with interest from under the bar — were bloody and bruised. Rebekah threw her makeshift weapons down on the unconscious bodies and made her way to the exit with them in tow.

"I feel like we should make this a weekly thing."

—————

They all went back to what was now Letha and Jenna's flat, still very much drunk. Alyssa sat with Rudy in her lap — the dog having taken an immediate liking to her the first time they had met. While Rebekah put some of her blood in a glass for Letha to heal her broken nose.

Letha sniffed the glass with a grimace, "I feel like a broken nose makes me look quite distinguished, maybe I should just leave it."

"Lee, you're drinking it!" Rebekah tutted, as she raised the cupboards for more wine, "Doctors orders."

She grimaced and rolled her eyes, but drank the blood — she would never understand the appeal to vampires — wiping her mouth she groaned and flopped down on the sofa beside Alyssa.

"We should play a drinking game!"

Rebekah exclaimed returning from the kitchen with two bottles of wine, Jenna turning a little green at the mention of more alcohol, "Oh, I know a great one."

Letha ran to her bedroom, sliding back in — her socks slipping on the floor so she ended up falling over a little — with a set of DVD's in hand, "It's called drink every time Dumbledore does something shady!"

"We're gonna need our stomachs pumped after that."

AUTHORS NOTE!
Another short chapter here, hope you guys liked it anyways! Also the bar fight scene is inspired but Lucifer I love that show. Also the pickup line the sleazy guy used is actually sometime a guy sent me on Tinder - and is why I'll be sticking to women I think.

I figured out my problem though! With writing theses chapters — I get bored when reading and writing TVD fan fiction in the episodes between the one after the ball until the 20s decade dance episode. I don't know why, I just get super bored so imma try and write around those episodes with chapters like this!

Finn and Sage got a little happy ending! Idk I felt like I really needed to include that?? Also Letha is still a Hufflepuff — she's just really loyal aha. She's an aggressive little bagger.

casting change ana de armas as alyssa hale!

unedited
-summer