Ch. 7 Boys Will Be Boys

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES. FOR NOW THIS IS THE ONLY CHAPTER I COULD GET POSTED BUT IN THE NEXT FEW HRS THERE WILL BE TWO MORE POSTED FOR YOU.

THIS IS IN DYLAN'S AND TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEWS

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you just got here? Awesome! Have you seen Ashley and Sam? They're still a bit pissed at you for leaving," Holly said, as we hung out in our dorm. I doubt what I witnessed was "a bit pissed", more like beyond pissed.

"Yeah I ran into them and it didn't end well. I accidentally hurt Ashley which probably blew my chances of ever getting her to forgive me," I said looking down at my hands on my lap. I am so stupid sometimes.

"Oh, is she okay? She was a mess after you left. I kept telling her that you would come back but she didn't believe. I see I was right even though it took you three years," she said as she got comfy on her bed. It's weird not having Ashley as my roommate. I wonder who the lucky guy is?

"So who was that guy that kept glaring at me before he left?" I asked, looking up at her. I didn't know the guy and he hated me.

"Ashley'sroomate," Wait! She said it too fast.

"Can you run that by me again? I didn't catch it." She's obviously doing it on purpose.

She sighed. "His name is Taylor and he has been Ashley's permanent roommate."

"Oh." What else do I say after hearing that?

This Taylor guy hated me which means it will be hard to get Ashley alone. Hell for all I know she got over me once he became her new roommate. It's not like I expected her to wait for me but I was hoping that she would still be single. I should have came straight here when I was awake and ready to live life. I never seem to choose the right decision.

"She tried to keep your side empty because she wasn't ready for a new roommate but her dorm was the only one that didn't have two people in it. They didn't like each other at first but they warmed up to each other eventually. It was nice not having them argue about every little thing," Holly explained. That sounds like the way we were. Does that mean they really are together?

"Has she been dating anyone?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"Not that I know of but then again I've been busy with a guy myself," she said, shrugging her shoulders. Well that's not what I want to hear.

I was actually hoping she would know and say that Ashley was too busy with school to worry about guys. For once in my life can't something go my way?

"So can you catch me up on what everyone has been doing while I was gone? Greg told me a lot over the phone but I figured you would go into more detail," I said getting more comfortable on my own bed. With the way Holly talks, this is going to take awhile.

"Sure can roomie."

Where's the popcorn when I need it?

TAYLOR'S POV

So that's the guy everyone is worked up about. It's because of him that Ashley hated me when I first came here. I had to actually prove that I wasn't a douche like him. What were the odds that I would end up in her dorm? All this time I didn't think I would run into her but I did and now I don't know if I should tell her who I really am. She has no idea who she has been sharing a dorm with.

"Hey Taylor, make sure to check on Ashley for us? I need to get Sam to calm down," Greg said as him and Sam walked by me.

"Okay?" I said, not sure why I would need to check on her unless something happened with Dylan. That guy is starting to get on my nerves.

I used the key card to get into the dorm. When I walked in, Ashley was sitting on her bed staring straight ahead. I slammed the door to get her attention.

"I didn't hear you come in. Did you get to talk to Dean Adams?," she said looking in my direction. Oh god her eyes are puffy, that only means one thing.

"Yeah we did but it was weird how he knew about Victor coming back. Once he saw Holly walk into his office he instantly asked about Victor," I said thinking back in the office.

"That is weird. He probably found out Victor wasn't in jail. I saw Dylan earlier," she said glancing down at her wrist. If he laid a hand on her, he is dead.

"I'm guessing it wasn't the reunion you were hoping for all this time?" I asked, sitting next to her on her bed. Ever since I started dating Holly, I've become a softy.

"He's not the same person. I know people change sometimes but I guess I thought he wouldn't because I thought he was in a coma all this time," she said wiping her eyes.

I didn't know what else to say to her so we sat there in silence. After an hour, Ashley fell asleep with her head on my lap. She would be more comfortable if I laid her on her bed. I need to get some homework if I plan on going out tonight.

It wasn't hard to pick her up bridal style. I stood up from her bed and turned around, making sure to gently put her on the bed. She mumbled something I couldn't understand before turning on her side which made her face me. I kissed her on the forehead before grabbing my backpack to get started on my homework. I sometimes wonder what I would be doing right now if I didn't start college a year late. I glanced at Ashley, it's a good thing I did because I wouldn't have met her.