Ch. 15 Tick Tock

OKAY HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

THIS IS IN ASHLEY'S AND SAM'S POINT OF VIEWS.

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASHLEY'S POV

"Ashley! I need you to stay inside this dorm and to not let anyone in understand?" Dylan yelled as he barged into my dorm. Someone walked in behind him.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked, getting up from my bed. Why does the guy standing by the door look familiar?

"Ben is back and Holly is missing. Victor and I are going to go find them. I need you to promise me that you will not go to class or anywhere else until we get back. You can't trust the police so don't tell them anything about our whereabouts," he explained, before he pulled me into a tight hug.

I glanced at the guy by the door. That was Victor? That is the worst disguise I've ever seen. Prison was apparently not pleasant for him. I could still see the tattoos that I know were not there the last time I saw him. What the hell was Dylan doing with him?

If Dylan thinks I'm going to sit around while he goes off to be a hero, he had another thing coming. Ben almost killed my dad. I wanted to punish him myself for causing harm to my family. He deserves to suffer for the things he was able to get away with.

"Why is Victor alive and well? He needs to be brought to the police," I mumbled against Dylan's shirt. I was glaring at Victor, who was looking anywhere but at me. I'm sure he remembers what he did.

"Well long story short, he's on our side?"

I pulled away from him. What?! Since when did Dylan fall for Victor's lies? I was scared a minute ago but now I was angry. I walked over to Victor and slapped repeatedly until Dylan pulled me away from him. I didn't try to get away from him.

"Okay I deserve that. Look Ashley I'm sorry for everything I did to you. If you want I'll let you beat the crap out of me all day but after we find my sister. I've made many mistakes and I want to make up for it," Victor explained, as he rubbed his face. I managed to hit him so hard, that his face was turning red.

My hands were full of tingles from slapping him. I calmed down after breathing in and out a few times. At this rate, I'm going to need anger management like Sam. Dylan let me go when he was sure I wasn't going to attack Victor again. Victor continued to run his face.

"Well we should go. Who knows what Ben will do if we don't get to them on time. Looks like there won't be a group date tonight. I'll make it up to you," Dylan said, before giving me a quick kiss and ran out the door. Victor followed right behind him.

They better know what they're doing. I just got Dylan back and I'm not ready to let him go again. He is not going to be happy when he finds out I didn't listen. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on. There are not many places Ben could hide since he's still wanted in this town.

Before I was out the door, I made sure I had my cell phone and head for the stairs that led to the first floor where the front doors would be. There is a slight chance I might get caught by the guys if they're still running around the school somewhere.

When I made it to the front doors, I thought I was home free until Taylor managed to step in front of me. He didn't look too happy at the moment. Something tells me he eavesdropped on the conversation I just had a few minutes ago.

"Where you off to Ashley?"

"Decided I needed a day by myself so I'm heading for the movie theater." There is no way I'm going to let my brother get into this mess.

"Really? That's not what I think. What happened to Holly? You know I deserve to know because she's my girlfriend."

I bit my lip. He won't let me leave unless I tell him the truth. He's going to be pissed after I tell him.

"Come on! I love her Ashley! If she's in trouble then I want to help her. Now where is she?"

"Ben kidnapped her. I don't know why but he did."

Taylor just stood there, shocked and then pissed. I knew he wanted to help and he probably knew I would disagree but we didn't have time to waste. Dylan made it sound like they had a time limit.

"Did I ever tell you I know how to hot wire a car?"

I looked at him confused. "No, you failed to mention that."

"Well you're about to see me in action."

I followed him to the teacher's parking lot. He picked the fastest car there. It belonged to a professor who I believe was in a midlife crisis. What forty nine year old buys a Lamborghini? Taylor managed to get in and hot wire the car with no trouble. He must be a pro at it.

"Okay, where to first?"

SAM'S POV

I was not happy with what we had to do tonight. I hate group dates thanks to Dylan and Ashley. I didn't even care what I was wearing because I planned on faking a stomach ache or something before we left the school. That way I still had a chance to stay here and Greg wouldn't go without me so he would stay also.

"Wear something nice because no matter what excuse you come up with, I'm dragging to the car," Greg said, before he went to the bathroom.

Damn him. He knows me too well. I'm still faking a illness no matter what he says. I was still trying to figure out the worst outfit I could come up with when rapid knocking was coming from the door. Someone needs to take a chill pill because knocking on the door constantly is not going to get me to open the door any faster.

After I opened the door, Dylan and the familiar new guy was trying to catch their breathe as if they have been running laps. I tell him to keep an eye out for the new guy and he ends up bringing him to me.

"Hey Sam I need you to listen to me. I need you guys to go to Ashley's dorm and stay there with her until we get back. Ben decided to visit and Holly needs help so please listen to me," he said, before running off with the new guy. Okay that was a bit weird.

"Was that Dylan?"

"Yep. He told me that we need to stay with Ashley until he got back. The new guy was with him. Why would the new guy be with him?"

That's when I finally realized why he looked familiar. Why didn't I think of it before? He looked familiar because of Holly. Damn it that was freaking Victor! Oh Dylan has some serious explaining to do when he gets back!

"Well let's go then. I guess you got lucky after all. I have a question about the new guy, does he drew up in dress shirts and pants?" Greg yelled, from the bathroom. What is he talking about?

"No, the new guy wears ordinary clothes, new but ordinary none the less. The only one I know dresses like that is Uncle Ben," I said, before I realized who Greg bumped into earlier. It couldn't have been a teacher because none of the teachers wore anything dressy here. Greg definitely ran into Uncle Ben.

"Greg, I think I know why Holly needs help."