Ch. 23 Epilogue

• Dedicated to all the fans who read every single chapter

IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!! NO MORE!!!!! IT WAS FUN THOUGH!!!!! I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD ENDING FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!

DYLAN'S AND ASHLEY'S POINT OF VIEWS. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO END THE STORY WITH THE TWO PEOPLE WHO STARTED IT ALL......

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty Years Later.......

DYLAN'S POV

"Then what happened?!"

"Tell us! Tell us!"

I chuckled as I watched my fifteen year old daughter Madison, who was a hopeless romantic, jump up and down on her bed. My twelve year old son Christian was staring at me, waiting for more action. Every night, they demanded that I tell them the story about the group of kids who stopped the evil emperor Ben. Little did they know, almost every part of the story was completely true.

I changed a few parts in order for it to be kid friendly. When they were older, I thought they could learn the real story. It was a surprise when Madison had begged me to always tell her the story until she said to stop. I figured she would grow tired of it over the years. She will be surprised when she finds out that her favorite people were her family.

"I think I should save the best part for tomorrow night. You guys have school tomorrow so you need to get some sleep. Come on Christian, go to your room."

They both groaned but listened to me anyway. I told Madison good night and followed Christian to his room. He usually pretended to go to bed and then pull out his Nintendo DS, which was the latest model. I was the one who suggested that we took out anything electronic he could use to entertain himself. His grades were not the best and I blamed his video games.

Before I sweeped the room of any new gadgets he had, I lingered at the door to make sure he was in his bed. Didn't want the boy walking around in the dark. He was a bit clumsy.

"Hey dad?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I can join the F.B.I. like you did?"

"I think you could. Thinking of working along side me?"

"That would be so cool!"

I laughed and told Christian good night and closed his door. This was one of the few days that I was able to spend time with my family. My job constantly had me away from home. Everyone understood though because it was part of the job description. I was disappointed that I couldn't get a flight back home until this morning so I ended up missing Christian's twelve birthday yesterday.

I made up for it by declaring today a boys day. We did everything he wanted to do, even if I was going to look silly doing it. Madison spent the day with her mom, I had no idea what they decided to do while we were out all day.

I heard my cell phone ring in my pocket. It was ten o'clock at night, who would be calling me this late?' I pulled out the phone and looked at the caller id. Greg was calling me. That was a surprise. I hadn't heard from him since he decided to visit Africa two years ago.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dylan how have you been?"

"Great. How about you?"

"I'm good. Listen, I thought I would give you a heads up that I'm coming to visit tomorrow."

"Really? Okay I'll let the wife know."

"Great. I'll talk to you later."

When he hanged up, I was already in front of the bedroom door. I yawned before opening the door. The room was empty but the shower was on in the bathroom. It was a good thing I already took a shower because that woman takes the longest time in there. I was ready for bed so I just slipped in the blankets and got comfortable. Christian worn me out with all the running around.