Chapter Twenty Six.

*****
You have to let people go. Everyone who is in your life are meant to be in your journey but not all of them are meant to stay till the end

*****

Asad's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe Ayan bhai would do this.
A week after bhabhi came living with me, what does he do?
Instead of coming to ask for forgiveness and taking bhabhi back home.
He sends me an evacuation notice.

Last week went with full of happiness a bit of ups and downs for me and Zoya.
Mehreen Bhabhi was sleeping with Zoya so she had to remove her white bedsheet cause bhabhi hated that colour.

Zoya's P.O.V.

Her pregnancy month were a torture for me and Asad.
Bhabhi was cranky a few of the times, demanding and sometimes childish as well.

One night, everyone had gone to sleep.
It was around 3 after midnight when I felt my body shaking.
I opened my eyes, only to shut them close again.
The light was blinding.
I rubbed my eyes and then opened them again gradually so my vision could get adjusted.
All the lights of my room were switched on.
I saw bhabhi all dressed up, puckering her lips in a pleading manner.

Rolling my eyes, I stood up and headed towards Asad's room.
Knocking his bedroom door twice.
I heard shuffling and then the door opened slightly, he poked his head out and asked in an annoying tone," what is it Zoya? Do you know what's the time?"

I shrugged and said," it's bhabhi" and just to make him all worked up I left the sentence there.
He opened the door fully and came out of the bedroom holding me by the shoulder asked," where is she? What's wrong?"
I eyed his Power Puff girls printed pyjama,my eyes slowly raising at his toned bare chest.
tsking he dropped his hands from my shoulder and turned ready to head inside my room,just then Mehreen Bhabhi came out telling," I want to eat death by chocolate flavoured cake baked from Timothy bakery."

I could feel Asad rolling his eyes ," bhabhi! They won't be open at this time."
"They will be, I mean they should be, just lets go and see." Bhabhi tried to reason out.
I smiled seeing Asad helpless he agreed," fine! Lemme go change."
But bhabhi denied so instead we just took our jackets to wear on top of our pyjamas.
Good thing I had worn my yoga pants which were warm for the weather outside.

It might have been around 3 degrees outside, smoke clouded out of our mouths each time we tried to breath.
Getting inside the car, Asad quickly switched on the heater.
And looking at me from the rear view mirror he spoke," why don't we have the cake In the house?"
I looked at bhabhi and muttered," bhabhi doesn't eat cakes, she hates them."
Asad and I had decided to stock our kitchen with snacks and all the necessary things or foods that a pregnant lady would desire, unfortunately we didn't stock cakes or in this case this specific death by chocolate flavoured cake.

Bhabhi looked at both of us, giving us her most innocent yet beautiful smile and said," I still hate cakes but the baby loves it, so hurry up what are you waiting for Asad? Start the car!"

We didn't get the cake on the said bakery until we visited the Two River mall that had a 24hour bakery and luckily they had only one piece of death by chocolate baked by the Timothy bakery.

Well since that day, we had to sleep getting ready and wearing nice clothes cause am sure Asad wouldn't want to go out in his Power Puff girls pyjamas ever again.

I felt someone beside me, I smiled at Asad as he kept his hand around my shoulders and asked," why are you smiling?"
I smiled wide more and just stated," power Puff girls."
Removing his hands he rolled his eyes and said," the old lady at the table thought I was gay."
I laughed adding," even the cashier wasn't ready to serve you until I stepped up."