Chapter Fourteen.

****
You are ripped at every edge but you are a masterpiece.

****

Asad's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe her!
But that agreement had only one full page written, it's not that I gave the whole novel to read.
How could she get headache for reading only few points

I stared at her as she munched on the last piece of the sandwich, sunlight peeping through the glass door behind her,accentuating her silky brown hair making it look a shade lighter and making her skin glow like a blacklit alabaster.
I noticed how she would close her eyes, savouring each bite as if tasting each and every flavour before gulping it down with the milkshake.
She would then smile cheekily and wipe the foamy moustache with the swipe of her tongue, leaving a little foam at the corners of her lips.

"I'll read it out for you." I couldn't believe myself.
I said that?
Her eyes lit up, lips puckering up in a beautific smile, she looked like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.
"Sure, thanks." She spoke with the proprietary smile still on her face.

I had finished eating, keeping my used utensils in the sink I then headed towards my room to freshen up, leaving Zoya in the kitchen.

I hope she doesn't do anything or try to burn down my kitchen.
Odd but I don't know why I trusted her.

****

I had just finished my relaxing shower, wrapping the fluffy towel around my torso, I headed towards my cupboard.

I was just rummaging through my clothes, when I heard a scream.
I turned to see Zoya on my doorway, her face hidden with paper.

Why did she scream?

I looked around the room to see nothing out of place.
It then clicked me.
I looked at myself and screamed.

She saw my butt?

Hurriedly taking the towel from the floor and covering my body I spat," what are you doing in my room?couldn't you knock?"

Her face still covered, her back facing me she spoke," couldn't you lock? Plus the door was wide open."
"Still you are not allowed to come in my room, then what are you doing here?"
Before she could answer I continued smirking," or is it one of your wild fetish to see naked men?"

She threw the paper in my direction, but I couldn't attempt to catch.
What if my towel opens up again?
"I came to give you this agreement so you could read it out for me." She stated.

I eyed the paper near my feet and said," but I told you you aren't allowed to enter my room yesterday."

"You didn't mind that last night," she smirked, rubbing salts on my wound.
I huffed in anger and said," I'll read it whenever I feel like, for now go, give me some privacy?"

Her back was still facing me, "I need you to read it now for me, cause then I want to go explore the area, as am new here."

"Ok.. umm.. give me ten minutes?" I asked.
What happens to me when am infront of her?
She nodded leaving the room, closing the door as well in the process.
But not before telling," incase you wondering, don't worry I didn't see anything."
And then left.

Releasing a breath of relief I picked up the agreement keeping it on the dressing table and then started getting dressed.
Ofcourse after locking my bedroom door.

*****

I was now standing outside her bedroom, should I knock? Or wait till she opens?
But she won't know am outside will she?
Argh!
What do I do?
Hesitantly I knocked and then waited for her to answer.
After about twenty seconds, yes I counted, she opened the door with that beautiful smile intact on her face.

I looked at her in awe, she was indeed an Angel.
She wore a long sleeved yellow sundress, that reached her mid-thigh and three -quarter tights, with white sandals that had strips criss-crossed over her ankle and left her hair open in light curls.

She coughed to gain my attention and I averted my gaze to stare anywhere but her.
"I thought that before I read out the agreement, why don't I show you around here?" I asked.

She raised her eye-brows questionably and said," you don't have to, I can manage on my own."

I looked at her, "no I want to, the reason behind this offer is a little selfish too."
"Oh!" She muttered.
As I continued," for the past week I have locked myself up in my room, so I thought changing of place, breathing in fresh air could be good?"

She lightened up the room with her smile and said," sure I'll just grab my purse and meet you up at the parking?"
I nodded and then headed towards the parking to wait for her.

I was nervous.
But why?
I am just going out to see around with her.
It isn't a date.
Is it?

******

Thankyou all for reading,,, do vote as well and comment..
I welcome my new #Asyanians
For me this isn't just a book, it's two lives we are all living.
So thankyou for being a part of it.

♥️Shabz_Sam ๑♡