Chapter Fifteen.

****
Being introvert is wild, it's like being two people in one because I'll either be super quiet and shy or I'll be the loudest most hype person ever and it all depends on how comfortable I am with you.

****

Zoya's P.O.V.

I was really excited to see around.
I took my camera and headed towards the parking.
I saw him standing near the hood of the car, he was biting his thumb nail.

"Hey, I....i haven't locked the house." I said.
He looked at me nodding and headed towards the doors to lock them whilst I sat inside the car.

****

We were now both in the car, around highway when he asked" so now where do you want to go?"
"I don't know, you suggest?"I asked.
He nodded stopping at the signal and suggested," museum?"

I made a face of disgust and said," borrring!"
He smiled shaking his head and said," what's your idea of fun?"

I smiled, rubbing both my palms as excitement started building up," now that's the correct question to ask."
He looked at me, moving forward as the signal turned green.
"Why do I feel scared of your answers?" He joked.
I rolled my eyes at him and replied," so my fun is horse riding, amusement rides, games, scuba diving," before I could continue he chuckled," enough! I have now known your idea of fun."

"Do you have a death wish or something?" He asked.
I know he probably joked but I felt a pang hearing those words.
My smile faded a little, as I stared outside the window, to see blur of cars zooming off.

I believed he wasn't aware at the change of the atmosphere in the car as he continued speaking," so let's do fun both of our style?"
I frowned and whined," you idea of fun is boring."

"Maybe but we both should have fun equally yeah?" He stated.
I nodded with my lips as frown And said,"fiiiiineee."
He laughed.

He had that seductive laugh, which you could listen on repeat all the time.
I wonder why he hardly smiles, it's not that I know him that much but whenever I have seen him, he never smiles.

"So where to first?" I asked.
He ruffled his hair, smile intact and said," let's see whichever place comes first."

I sighed sadly and stared ahead.

****

I hated this place with every fibre of my bone.
We were now in a museum.
A freaking art museum.

"I believe you'll need a coffin!" I shouted behind him.
He was walking ahead of me, entering inside the museum with a great wave of happiness shown on his face.

"You'll survive Zoya, just try to be like me for an hour!" He replied back.

Try to be him?
For an hour?
Means I will have to be boring like him now.

Pouting with no option other than to follow him, I entered the museum.
Good enough he was waiting for me.

"Where to?" I complained.
While he laughed leading me to the art piece that were extraordinary according to him.

How are we to get along with each other at home?

*****

Asad's P.O.V.

She looked cute pouting.
She seemed to be adventurous which I wasn't.
I am kinda an introvert.
I prefer books, silence, art.
Whereas fun for her is danger.

After walking around the museum for about twenty minutes and seeing her sulk more and more, I decided to take her somewhere she would prefer.
Even though pouting she looked cute but smiling she looks beautiful just like stars on a dark night.

I tugged her elbow,"come on!let's do your type of fun now."
She bubbled away towards car with absolute self-confidence that came with the conviction that she was the most unforgettable character.

She is indeed supposed to be an unforgettable character.
The sun was at mid, making me sweat.
I wiped the sweat sitting in the car and then switched on the AC.

"So?" She asked.
"So?" I asked unsure of why she was asking this way.
She seemed super excited.

Rolling her eyes she muttered," where to now?"
"You have been asking this alot today, we are going to the gaming zone." I said buckling my belt and putting the car on the drive gear.

She cheered with happiness while I smiled.
She has been making me smile alot lately.
And I have only been with her for few hours.

*****