Chapter Seven

****

****

Secrets are one of humankind's infamous destroyers.
Confession about Colton(Wattpad book)

****
Asad's P.O.V.

"Bhabhi! You are not supposed to do anything, will you please sit down?" I spoke as I walked behind Mehreen Bhabhi stopping her from doing any work.

It was lunch time, and she always comes to my place to make sure I eat well.
Cause according to her, I won't eat well if she isn't around.

"No Pappu! Let me finish cooking, then I'll rest I promise." Bhabhi replied while stirring something in the pot.

She then brought the spoon towards my lips and said," taste and see if the salt is ok?"
I rolled my eyes giving up trying to stop her from working.
Plus whatever she was cooking, had an amazing aroma.
And that made my stomach growl.

She chuckled and said,"see you are hungry, now go do something or just sit while i finish cooking."
I smiled going just then the house bell rung.

"I'll go check," I said leaving the kitchen and going to open door.

Who could it be?

Bozo,Chow Chow breed, my puppy followed me.
I patted it and muttered," well don't bark at whoever is on the door,ok?"
And then we both padded towards my entrance.
Opening the double door, I saw," Angel! I..I mean Zoya, what are you doing here? I.. I mean how are you? Fuck! Sorry..l Come in?"

What was wrong with me?
I mentally face-palmed as she smiled entering inside.
"Hey? Umm... I am sorry for coming here uninvited but.." she whispered.

She looked cute, her hair a little messy but that just accentuated her smiley face.
"It's no problem, come have a seat," I offered her the sofa.

She stood staring the sofa, reminiscing the night we slept on it.
I felt my cheeks turn red, passing my hand through my hair I then pointed at the side sofa and smiling she took a seat.

I then headed towards the kitchen, standing behind bhabhi, she turned around and said," am almost done, go have a seat " while pointing towards the dining table.

I chewed my finger-nail, which I do out of habit when am nervous.
"She's here," I whispered.

"Who?" Mehreen Bhabhi asked as she set the plate on the table.
"Umm.. the one I told you about? Who brought me home last month and then I went to drop her the next morning?" I replied.

She smiled and said," oh! And when I reprimanded you for leaving your house in mess? The Angel?"
Ofcourse she remembers every detail.

"Yeah! I mean No.. her name is Zoya. And about the mess in the house? That's past bhabhi"
Wiping her hands on the towel, removing the apron she headed towards the sitting room where Zoya was as I followed her but not after giving me a death glare for making her forgive me about last month when I crashed everything in my house.

Why was I nervous around Zoya?
Why was she here?
Did I do something?
Or?
Oh I can't just think.
I need to have patience.
Relax Asad!l

Mehreen Bhabhi went towards her and cheerily greeted," Assalam Aleikum."
She stood up greeting back," Waleikum salaam?" Unsure of who Mehreen Bhabhi might be since she didn't know anyone other than Vinay.

Then it felt like realisation struck her, she smiled widely and said," ohh! Mehreen Bhabhi?"
So she does remember a little mention of Mehreen Bhabhi by Vinay.
I hate you Vinay!

Mehreen Bhabhi nodded looking at me with raised eye-brow.
Asking me with signs as to how Zoya knows her name.

"Vinay mentioned about you to her the other day," I eased her confusion.
Bhabhi held her hand and said," come, you have arrived just at perfect time, come have lunch with us."

"Oh? But.. i.. I can't, I need to talk to Asad." She said a little conscious of hurting Mehreen bhabhi's feelings.

"You can't reject food, it will hurt the feelings of the chef," Mehreen Bhabhi joked which I believed Zoya took for real. She then looked at me, with pleading eyes, telling me to help her not hurt bhabhi's feelings.
I nodded and said," come have lunch then we'll talk?"

She looked at Mehreen Bhabhi and nodded yes.
Mehreen Bhabhi led her towards the kitchen, "don't mind though, this house looks a little empty, cause he is busy making his room, his home..he doesn't come out of the room." Bhabhi muttered making Zoya sit on the chair.
I rolled my eyes," bhabhi!" Warning a little.

What's with Vinay and Mehreen Bhabhi telling about my life to Zoya?

I sat opposite Zoya as bhabhi served.
She then sat beside me and started ranting.
Bhabhi just love meeting new people.
She gets excited to boast about how I am her favorite, how she is pregnant after ten years of her marriage.

I still haven't been able to tell her about Ayaan Bhai cheating on her.
I couldn't reveal the truth after seeing her happiness about the pregnancy.

Zoya kept on listening to bhabhi rant, she commented as well a little, the smile intact on her face.

Just to stop Mehreen Bhabhi telling further about my life or anything I spoke," An...umm Zoya.. what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Picking at her food with the fork, she said," I needed help."
I looked at bhabhi then back at Zoya," sure, help at?"

I couldn't help her with money though cause am not stable as well but asking wouldn't do any harm.

"I needed a place to stay, and since I don't know anyone around this area, I thought maybe you could help me find a nice and cheap hotel?" She spoke in one breath.
Taking a deep breath she then added," if that's ok with you?"

Oh!
She just wanted my suggestions on good hotels to stay at.

Before I could say anything Mehreen bhabhi spoke," why don't you stay here with Asad?"

Zoya and I both looked at her direction and asked in unison," here?"
Bhabhi then added," ofcourse you could pay him according to your budget, plus if you stay here it will ease half of my worries."

Bhabhi worries too much for me.
I rolled my eyes muttering," I am fine bhabhi, it's been a month to that now."

She feels I keep myself lock in my room for Kayra leaving me, whereas the actual reason is my dad, and my brother (her husband).
My café hasn't been going well, even though I have tried all possible ways.
I advertised through posters being shown on streets still no difference.
The only profit I get is when a few regular customers come, those who used to come when my mum was running the café.

Zoya looked towards me and asked," is that okay with you?"
I looked at my now empty plate, only a few drops of sauce seen.
Closing my eyes for a second or two I nodded," yeah you can stay here as long as you pay and don't disturb me."

Zoya smiled and said," thank you.. don't worry I won't disturb you at all."
While Mehreen Bhabhi rolled her eyes, beating me lightly on my shoulder.

Zoya.
She will now be staying with me, under the same roof.
The person who I thought to be an Angel in disguise.
She is an Angel in human form.

I still feel she is an Angel, cause of her constant smile.
I watched as she helped Mehreen Bhabhi clean up the table while I headed towards my room not before muttering," am in my room, so let me know when you leave." I told Mehreen Bhabhi.

*******