Mystery Gang 2.0

Melina POV:

"You want me to solve a murder?" Damian asked in shock.

"Yeah that's pretty much sums it up." I shrugged.

"Melina what kind of trouble have you gotten into!" he freaked.

"Not me, my uncle." I explained.

"It's complicated." Lucas said.

"And don't worry, you won't be doing it alone!" I said.

"Well I can check solving a murder off of my bucket list." Sam laughed running up to the table with JD and Logan right behind him.

"Welcome boys." I laughed.

"If Melina or I go anywhere near this case, we will be grounded into the next life." Lucas said.

"Do we get to break into the police station because that would be epic!" JD smiled.

"Epically stupid!" I said hitting the back of his head.

"Melina what are these people you've been hanging out with?" Damian asked.

"Yeah who are these people?" Lucas asked confused.

"These are my new friends, and they know how to get around the law. Just like I remember you knowing how to do Damian." I explained.

"Melina that was 8 years ago." he replied.

"And I know you still know how to do it. Please, I can't lose my uncle." I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"How. How do those eyes still works." Damian said leaning back in his chair.

"It's a curse." Lucas said.

"So is that a yes?" I beamed.

"Come on dude, it will be fun!" Logan said nudging him.

"Alright fine, but if I get arrested you're bailing me out." he agreed.

"Amazing!" I smiled and jumped up, grabbing him in a hug.

"She really can get anybody to do everything she wants." Sam laughed.

"Yeah, but good thing she has me as her boyfriend to give her everything." Lucas said glaring at Sam.

"Ok well I have to run. But you all are amazing. Text me updates!" I grabbed my purse and headed out with Lucas right behind me.

"Do Ben and Jordyn even know you're talking with your brother again?" Lucas asked.

"Haven't has the time to tell them honestly. Too much has been going on. And now with Timmy getting arrested last night, there's no good time to talk with them." I shrugged. "But now I have to go to the theatre." He twirled me around to face him and held both of my hands.

"I love you." He smiled like a dweeb.

"I love you too." I beamed. I gave him a quick kiss and ran off. Time to go deal with Jason.

Ben POV:

"Hey broadway.com!" I smiled at the camera. "My name is Ben Cook!"

"And I'm Jordyn Cook!"

"And we are currently backstage during our final rehearsals before previews begin for Anastasia! For some reason they decided to put us in charge of this vlog, so stay with us over the next few weeks as we show you the crazy things that happen here!" I laughed.

"With appearances by everybody's favorite cast member." Josh said jumping into the frame.

"The bromance continues." Jordyn joked.