Aunt Kinsley

Jordyn POV:

"I called a family meeting 20 minutes ago! Where the hell is Melina?" I freaked pacing around the living room.

"Carmen try calling her again." Ben said.

"I mean she hasn't picked up the last 7 times I've called but why not, sure I'll call again. Maybe this time she will actually answer." Carmen said sarcastically.

"Maybe she's still at school studying?" Josh asked.

"THAT'S A GOOD ONE!" Lucas said bursting out laughing.

"Do we really need Melina for this?" Parker asked.

"Sorry for wanting to know where my daughter is!" I flipped.

"You guys have her location! Just track the child!" Kinsley said.

"Oh right, I always forget we have that." Ben said. He quickly pulled out his phone and went onto his maps. "Umm it says she's still at the school."

"I TOLD YOU!" Josh said jumping up and down.

"She's probably there making up work she missed during her suspension." Sky said.

"That doesn't sound like Melina at all." Parker said.

"I mean, I'm here and I was suspended for just as long as her." Lucas shrugged.

"That's really not saying too much." Carmen snickered.

"Whatever, if she's at the school that means she wasn't kidnapped." Ben said.

"So let's get this family meeting started!" I said handing out the bowls of popcorn.

"I would like to start with a complaint against Ben." Josh said standing up.

"I'm sorry what?" Ben said.

"HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE." Josh said.

"OBJECTION. I WENT OUT TO LUNCH WITH YOU YESTERDAY!" Ben said standing up as well.

"Oh right. Complaint withdrawn." Josh said sitting back down.

"Yeah that's right." Ben said sitting down next to me again.

"Alright moving on. We will OFFICIALLY start with an announcement. Carmen as you know the girl playing Lydia in Beetlejuice is leaving in 2 months." I said.

"I don't want to talk about that, I already miss her." Carmen pouted.

"Well you can keep missing her, but you'll have to miss her while being the new Lydia in Beetlejuice!!" I smiled.

"NO WAY! YOU'RE LYING!" Carmen screamed.

"And if Melina was here we would be able to tell her that she got the role of Zoe in Dear Evan Hansen." Ben said.

"Damn you guys really are a broadway family." Lucas laughed.

"Oh it gets better. Jordyn and I are going to be in Anastasia." Ben smiled. Everybody started cheering and suddenly Josh jumped up on the table.

"Damn it Josh I thought we talked about you standing on all my furniture." I said.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TOO." Josh screamed.

"If this is as interesting as your first comment of this meeting, I can't wait." Sky said sarcastically.

"I AUDITIONED FOR ANASTASIA AND DIDNT TELL ANYBODY AND I GOT INTO THEIR DANCE ENSEMBLE." Josh smiled.

"Why am I not surprised." I laughed.

"DUDE WE ARE GONNA BE ON BROADWAY TOGETHER!" Ben screamed jumping onto the table with Josh and grabbing him in a hug.