VIP tour

Jordyn POV: 

"Ben why are we at some random high school?" I laughed as we pulled into the parking lot.

"I said no questions!" Ben insisted.

"I thought this was some super romantic date?" I joked.

"Patience Jor patience." he smirked. He parked the car and we got out, he was practically skipping up the sidewalk. What a freaking nerd. I married that nerd. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side of the school and to a singular door.

"What, are we breaking into the school?" I laughed.

"Nope, I got a key." Ben smiled. He pulled a small key out of his pocket and opened the door to reveal a hallway with costumes hung up on racks lining the sides.

"Do I get to know what's going on yet?" He turned around to face me, smiling from ear to ear like he was about to burst from excitement.

"Are you ready for your VIP tour?" he smirked winking at me. Oh my goodness no he did not. "Oh and by the way...I'm Ben." that smirk kills me every time. I threw my hands over my face, my cheeks instantly blushing so hard. He's recreating the first time we met. But why here? We've never been here. Hurry up! I have to go meet some fansies afterwards!" he joked reaching his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me inside. I looked at the costumes on the racks and instantly recognized them, there's only one show they could be putting on.

"Are we watching them put on Newsies?" I asked.

"Not exactly. Follow me Miss Lively." I followed him down the hallway and to a door labeled 'TO STAGE'. He pushed the doors open and we made our way through the backstage mess till we were standing right at the edge of the curtain. There I saw it, just like I remember it. Our old set.

"Oh my gosh, this looks exactly like our towers." I smiled placing my hand on the edge of one.

"I know, I was surprised with it too." Ben smiled looking at me.

"How did you manage this?" I asked.

"I know a guy." Ben shrugged. "Also if you want to help teach a masterclass Saturday that would be an amazing."

"Babe this is honestly amazing." I smiled.

"Babe? Miss Lively we just met!" Ben joked.

"Oh so that's how we're playing this!" I laughed.

"Follow me to our final stop of this VIP tour." We climbed up the stairs just like old times and made our way to the top. "So this view isn't as amazing as broadway..."

"But being here with you makes it perfect." I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Remember how much trouble we would get in up here?"

"Like sneaking up here to take naps during dance run throughs." Ben laughed.

"Or when you almost pushed me off to my death?" I said.

"Josh bumped into me!" Ben insisted.

"Yeah whatever. My personal favorites were when you would give me piggy back rides up here."

"And then I would set you down, and grab your hips like this." Ben said grabbing my hips and spinning me towards him, pressing his hips against mine. "Tilt your chin up." he placed his finger under my chin and gently lifted it up. "Then kiss you just like this." Placing his lips gently on mine, I remembered how perfect life felt in the moments we spent up here together. I can't believe that the boy I fell in love with all those years ago, my only love, my forever love, is now the father to my children. I get to do life with him. I don't think I will ever get tired of saying that. He's mine. And I'm the luckiest girl.