Sweetheart

Melina:

"Just hold still!" I laughed.

"I've never worn eye shadow before!" Carmen said.

"I've been wearing it since I was 8 so if you keep still, I can do it perfect!" I said. We were in my bedroom getting ready for my album release party. This was the first time the public was going to see me and Carmen together, they don't know I have a twin. We have to look perfect. And I've done my own makeup for 7 years, so I know exactly what to do to make her makeup look just right. "Ok and....done." I said stepping back. "You look like a goddess!" I smiled. I turned her chair around to face the mirror. "Ok, open your eyes!" She opened her eyes and the smile that was on my face when I saw myself in my pink dress a couple weeks ago appeared on her face.

"Wow....I've never looked this beautiful." She smiled.

"You look like a million bucks." I smiled.

"Wow." She smiled.

"Ok, I need to prepare you for today. A limo is going to pick us up shortly. When we get there we will be sent to the red carpet right away where we pose for pictures. Nobody knows I have a twin so there's gonna be some freaking out. Then we get moved down to interviews. The questions should be focused on my album and Rags to Riches but I'm pretty sure a lot of questions are going to be drawn back to you. And they probably won't be able to tell which one of us is which. I mean look at us. So just be ready for lots of questions and people thinking your me." I said.

"This is gonna be a crazy party isn't it?" Carmen laughed.

"Oh yeah." I said. I was wearing a short teal dress and Carmen was wearing the same exact dress as me but in light purple. We picked out the same exact dresses when we went shopping. We've missed out on 15 years of twinning, hell yeah we are gonna wear the same dress now.

"Girls, the limo is here." Ben said walking in. "Shit I don't know which one of you is my daughter." He said his eyes wide.

"Oh this is gonna be a fun night." I smiled.

"Can we just like put name tags on your foreheads?" Ben asked.

"Ben, your a loser." I laughed.

"And now I know which one is my daughter." Ben said. "Come on girls, let's go." Ben said. I grabbed Carmens hand in mine and we headed out. The whole ride I was just imagining how the press would react. We finally arrived and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I can only imagine how Carmen feels.

"You two ready?" Jordyn asked.

"Yep." We said at the same time and grabbing each other's hand again. The limo door opened and I could hear all the cameras clicking.

"Remember the poses we practiced." I said and Carmen nodded. Ben got out of the limo first and then Jordyn. The press doesn't know what about to hit her. I got out of the limo and then turned back and grabbed Carmens hand. "Let's do this." I whispered. Carmen emerged from the limo and a huge gasp was heard throughout the crowd. I squeezed Carmens hand in mine and we were moved to the red carpet.

"Melina is in the blue, Carmen in the purple." I heard Ben whisper to a security guard.

"We have the twins on the red carpet." A security guard said into a walkie talkie.

"Guess that's what we're known as now." I laughed.

"MELINA OVER HERE!" The paparazzi shouted. We continued to hold hands as we posed together on the red carpet. Then, they split us up for individual shots. I did my classic one hand on the hip pose and smiled but I looked over at Carmen and she looked a little scared. I ran back over and grabbed her in a hug.