Lukey Boo

Jordyn POV:

"Do you all want to explain to me why you were caught disturbing a crime scene!?!" I freaked. Ben, Parker, Josh, and Sky all were sitting in front of me on the couch looking down at their knees.

"I mean I think you know why." Parker said peaking his head up.

"I'M TALKING!" I yelled at him.

"I mean you asked." Parker mumbled looking back down.

"RHETORICAL QUESTION!" I freaked.

"Babe listen-" Ben started.

"Nope! You all are lucky the police didn't arrest you! This is a MURDER CASE! Not some little game to play." I insisted.

"And taking Lucas? You're lucky he has the instinct to run whenever he sees police!" Kinsley said. "Which is something I'm definitely going to have to talk with him about later but right now this is about you all!"

"I only went to make sure Lucas stayed safe." Sky said.

"Taking him to a crime scene isn't safe!" Kinsley freaked.

"I know you each only have a part of a brain but I was hoping you would put those parts together to form half a brain and realize how stupid this was!" I said.

"Please tell me you didn't take anything from the scene." Kinsley said.

"There wasn't anything there to take. When we got there the body had a tarp on it and there was no sign of the knife." Ben said.

"YOU TOOK MY BROTHER TO SEE A DEAD BODY!" Kinsley screamed.

"I mean it was covered so we couldn't see it!" Josh said.

"IT IS TAKING EVERYTHING IN MY BODY NOT TO SLAP ALL OF YOU." I said.

"What's with the scream session?" Melina asked appearing at the top of the stairs with Lucas.

"Lucas run while you still can." Ben said to him.

"LUCAS SIT!" Kinsley screamed. Lucas instantly dropped to the ground sitting on the stairs.

"Hey can you teach me that?" Melina laughed.

"MELINA!" I freaked causing her to drop just like Lucas did.

"This is not some damn movie where random people are able to solve a crime and go under the police's nose. This is real life, and disturbing a police investigation only gets you in trouble." I said.

"Wait what did you guys do?" Melina asked.

"Melina there's a lesson to learn here, BOYS ARE IDIOTS." I said.

"I grew up with these fools as role models. I learned that awhile ago." Melina said.

"Hey!" All the boys protested.

"Hand over the hats, this is the end of the mystery gang." I said holding my hand out.

"Dibs on scooby!" Josh said.

"Bro you're Shaggy what are you talking about." Ben said.

"HATS!" I screamed and they all took off their beanies and Parker's bandana and placed it in my hand. "Now go to your rooms so I don't keep yelling at you." All of them stood up and started walking up the stairs with their heads hung.

"I'm totally scooby." Josh mumbled as they made their way up the stairs.

"Lucas! My room. Now." Kinsley said as Lucas tried to go off with them.

"So like I'm not in trouble right, I didn't do anything?" Melina said once it was just the two of us.

"Unless there's something you want to confess to." I shrugged.