"Aw, it's gorgeous. Thank you." I say, turning around to peck Harry on the lips.

My intended small peck turns into a make out on his bed. As perfect as the scene is, there's still an awkward tension in the air. He's almost fully naked and I'm in my purple puppy pyjamas with my hair in a big, ugly bun.

Harry nibbles at my neck whilst beginning to unbutton my pyjama top, but I stop him shortly after.

"It's 11:20 in the morning, Harry. Not now" I say, lightly pushing him away.

"Promise me later?"

"After the party."

"Or during..."

"When does the party start anyway?" I ask.

"Uh, like, 12PM?"

My eyes go wide, "12?! We haven't even had breakfast yet!"

"What? You's wanted to sleep in"

"I have to go get dressed, and so do you" I say, giving Harry a kiss on the cheek before running back to the girls and I's bedroom.

I search in the wardrobe for an outfit to wear. There's so many classy dresses that I've been dying to wear, but one I really like is this dress that is just a simple white color. The plain yet beautiful dress has a sweetheart neckline, goes tight in at my waist and then flows out to my knees. To finish the outfit, I wear a golden bracelet and white Mary Jane heels.

I go into the bathroom where the girls are doing their makeup. I begin on my makeup, just putting on a thin line of eyeliner, neat mascara to make my eyelashes look bold, and red lipstick to finish the simple look.

The girls and I are all dressed and ready, and I've gotta say, the girls look so pretty and elegant. The girls and I all head downstairs to set up what we didn't from yesterday.

I see Harry, now fully clothed, in the kitchen looking at the brownies we made yesterday, with a bit of a disgusted look on his face.

"The brownies aren't very yum" Harry says.

"Really?" I say, getting one and taking a bite, "They're not that... Oh, ew"

"Yeah"

"Oh well," I get the brownie plate, "I'm putting them out anyway"

I get the plate of brownies from the kitchen bench and put them on the table in the smaller living room where the second, bigger Christmas tree is. I can't help but stare at the fascinating festive tree, it shines before my eyes as the fairy lights on the tree flicker and sparkle in this dark, snowy Christmas morning. Right next to the tree is the fireplace, spreading warmth around the room. I can only imagine how freezing cold it'd be outside... I can see through the large foggy window in this living room that snow is heavily falling down and the powerful wind is no where near stopping to zoom around outside and create a strong breezy sound.

"Louis and Lola were out for a long time last night" Harry says, leaning with his arms crossed on the bench.

"Well, it was raining, there was probably traffic?" I say, walking over to Harry.

"Yeah," Harry rolls his eyes, "traffic. Sure."

"What?"

"Poor Ara," Harry opens the fridge door, "oh well."

"Okay then..."

Harry gets out a carton of orange juice from the fridge, "Want some?"

"No thanks," I cross my arms, "so, what about Louis and Lola"

"I don't know... But I'm guessing something"

"And you're okay with whatever Louis and Lola have going on?"

"Well, I-"

Lola walks into the room, and that's Harry and I's cue to shut up.

Lola looks so different. Usually she looks like a bit of a tomboy, but she looks rather girly today. Lola is wearing a colourful, floral, high low dress matched with white high heels. Her hair is styled in a slicked back ponytail, it reminds me of the barbie logo.

"What are you staring at?" Lola says to me.

"Oh, nothing," I snap out of it, "you look beautiful"

"Thanks," Lola looks me up and down, "you look... Oh, brownies."

Lola walks into the small living room and tries one of Harry and I's brownies.

"Who made this? It's awful." Lola says.

"Me and Holly made them last night" Harry says, putting the orange juice carton back in the fridge.

Lola looks down at the brownies, "were you two drunk?"

"Were you two drunk?" Harry replies, smirking.

"What... I'm going back upstairs." Lola says, quickly leaving the kitchen.

Out of no where, Harry starts laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"You have red lipstick on your teeth, Holly"

I groan, "I'm just gonna go change my whole outfit"

"You look fine, darling!" Harry puts his hands on my shoulders, "we can be matching! I'll put red lipstick on my teeth, too!"

I push Harry away lightly, "Shut up"

As I'm walking in the hallway to go upstairs and fix my lipstick, the doorbell rings. Our first guests.

I go to open the front doors. It's Louis and Ara.

"Hi!" I greet Louis and Ara.

"Hello! Uh, I got Harry a present. I also got you a present, hope the other dolls don't mind" Louis says.

"And you'd care if they did mind?"

"No, probably not." Louis says, handing me the wrapped present.

I chuckle, "Thank you. Come in"

As Louis leaves to meet Harry, Ara and I head into the living room.

We both sit on the cream coloured couch and I start to unwrap my present from Louis. Louis' present to me was a Gucci perfume, the one I've wanted for quite a while. I don't know how he knew. I love it, it smells like heaven.

"I got the same one" Ara smiles.

"Was this your Christmas present, too?"

"Yeah, that and..." Ara gets out something from her bag, "this baby!"

Ara shows me an album from her favourite band, The 1975. I remember her showing me one of their songs the first time we met.

I giggle, "you brought it here?"

"Well, yeah," Ara shrugs, "we need some music at a Christmas party!"

"I don't know why, but the Christmas party is making me anxious. God knows what's gonna happen"

"What do you mean 'what's gonna happen'?"

"Whenever everyone is all together, a big problem always occurs, so I'm just kinda waiting for the big problem to happen"

"Just have fun, okay? Don't think to much. The Christmas party is always heaps and heaps of fun"

"Okay, I'm ready to have heaps of fun."

"Holly," Ara says, "you might wanna start with getting that red lipstick off of your teeth"

A/N: Merry Christmas!
Prepare for whatever happens at the Christmas party ;)