Breakfast Time

"Harry." a quiet voice spoke as he stirred from his sleep.

His icy eyes opened and met chocolate brown ones looking at him in worry.

"Harry, are you awake?" Carlos asked.

Harry only grunted and pushed himself up on the couch, shaking his head to wake up.

"Harry... What happened? I can't remember. I can't remember. Harry, I-"

"Hey pup. Hey, calm down okay. I'm right here. Nothing happened. Someone said a triggering word and you had a panic attack. But you managed to calm down and then you fell asleep. That's it, you're not in any danger, alright love?" he explained.

Carlos nodded and let out a sigh of relief that he hadn't forgotten anything again. His body slumped back against the couch as well and the two sat in a comfortable silence as they embraced the morning air.

"Carlos."

"Yeah."

Harry turned his body so he was facing Carlos and looked at him with seriousness. Carlos felt a little worried but gave his lover all of his focus.

"Whilst you were asleep last night, everyone had a talk about you. We think, if you want to, that today we will take you down to the tourney field and see if you can remember anything. Jay said you and him played together on the field and had many victories."

Carlos was quiet as he tried to recall any memories of sports and Jay but sighed with a sad face when he remembered nothing.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Shall we go after breakfast?"

"Yeah, everyone is coming back here before we go."

Carlos nodded and was about to speak again when a knock on the door echoed into the room. He jumped a little from the sudden loud noise but felt Harry's warm hand rubbing his back reassuringly so he calmed down.

"It's just Ben." he stated and went to open the door.

He was right. The young king walked in and greeted the pair with a pleasant good morning.

"Are you feeling better Carlos?" he asked sincerely.

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Or course. Well, I actually came a little early to ask you if you wanted me to go and bring you some breakfast up from the hall. I'm not sure you will appreciate the atmosphere. And we don't want something like last time to happen."

"That's a good idea, thanks Ben."

"No problem. I'll bring an assortment of things and who knows, maybe they'll help ring some bells." Ben smiled before taking his leave and heading down to the dining hall.

"He's a good king."

"Aye, sometimes a little too nice if you ask me." Harry huffed and frowned.

"Are you jealous? You're jealous about how nice he's being aren't you?" Carlos teased and a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"No! Of couse not. I'm not jealous of a wee Prince like him."

"King." he corrected.

"Whatever."

"Aw don't be upset. I love you Harry Hook, no-one else." Carlos smiled and reached up to place a kiss on his pirate's cheek.

But Harry was quick and turned his head so their lips met. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, it was soft and gentle but passionate as well. Perfect.

When the pair pulled away they had stupid grins on their faces and looked at each other in happiness. They were so ridiculously in love.

"I've got breakfast. Can I come in?" they heard Ben's voice from outside the door.

"Yeah. But you don't have to ask to enter your own office." Carlos said and looked in delight at the food Ben brought.

"Of course." he laughed and set the tray onto the desk. "There is juice and hot tea, pastries, fruits and cereals. Oh and toast with different spreads. Enjoy. I'm going to go and get breakfast with the gang. We'll be up in around twenty minutes."

"Thanks." Carlos smiled and began to pour himself a cup of juice.

"Aye, what he said." Harry nodded in appreciation before turning to the food aswell.

Ben smiled at the pirate's way of saying thank you and thought it was a big improvement from saying nothing at all. Harry was just as intrigued as Carlos at all the foods in front of them. Whilst Carlos was asleep for those few days he barely left the room so didn't get to try any foods in Auradon.

Everything in front of them looked fresh and delicious, not rotting or moudly like on the Isle. He picked up a small purple fruit- which he learned from Gil was a grape- with the end of his hook and was about to try it when another mouth plucked it from the silver. He looked at Carlos who was eating the grape with a cheeky grin and couldn't find the heart to be even the slightest but annoyed.

"Tasty?" he asked as he picked up another.

"Very tasty." Carlos nodded and turned to pick up some round pastry.

They spent their breakfast just enjoying all of the tasy foods and acting all posh and fancy when drinking their tea, with pinkies out and posh voices, and ended up laughing so hard Carlos almost fell of the sofa.

By the time all of the food had gone, the boys were full and content, and they just sat calmly on the couch once more, gazing out at the sunny sky and enjoying each other's presence.