"Sasha is the name. And saving the asses of you hoes is my mètier", she flipped her hair. "Didn't Jihyun talked about me? That fucking dildo", she rolled her eyes.

"Oohhh" that's what escape from his lips. "Actually he did talked about you and we were waiting for you. I gotta run though. You'll meet the other down in the entrance", with that saying he ran without listening to her but he could still hear her voice, "Your Friends will join you there soon".

------------------------

"You're here Mihyuk~ssii", Taehyung's mother mumbled.

"I'm sorry", his voice trembled.

"Why are you sorry?", She asked softly.

"I betrayed you all for my selfish wish. I'm sorry", he choked.

"The one you truly betrayed aren't us. The one you betrayed is no longer here with us. He trusted you blindly and you proved him that he was blind. He never knew that you were holding a grudge against him. He thought you care about them but you got so blinded because of your revenge, your hatred that you took so many lives but still you didn't feel sated.

You're a murderous. You killed Jungkook's father, his friends, your own friends and many people and now today you made Jungkook a escape goat too. You didn't feel sorry for your action and look what the Oracion did to you. They betrayed you too".

"I love her so much. She was my first and last love. I stopped her that day. I said to her that I am feeling uneasy but Mr. Jeon still sent her. If he didn't send her that day, then nothing like that happened—

"You're mistaken. Do you know what she loves the most? She love the battlefield. She loves that passion in her and she requested Jeon to send her instead on Min. Jeon denied but the burning passion in her eyes to serve the kingdom was visible and in the end he give her a go ahead".

Tears started to flow down from his cheeks as he remember that day when he saw the dead body  of his mate. He was broken beyond repair and he swore to himself, wiping her blood on his shirt, that he will make everyone suffer.

"You were a coward Mihyuk~ssii but she was a tigress. She never once complained about her duties. She served the kingdom with her life. She sacrificed her life to save the kingdom and you baited the whole kingdom for avenging for her death, when she embrace the death with pride herself", she said disappointed.

"I-i didn't knew that.. I-i—

"We all gave you a chance and space you needed. We asked you several times that if you wanted to say something then let it out but you let this grudge devour you. You betrayed us all. You asked for the pack house and we gave that to you. We never thought that you out of all people will plot against us. You took them (Jungkook and other members) away from their families, just for your revenge and look today you're behind these rodes even though you served them all your life".

By now he was completely broken. He remember when Jungkook's parents died and his friends and so many people in that battle ground but he was so heartless and merciless that he didn't even shed a tear over them. Actually he was happy that they died. Guilt surrounded him but it's too late now. He can't do anything. He can't even help Jungkook or anyone as he please.

"They're going to kill Jungkook.... All because of me. I want to die", His voice cracked.

"They can't lay a single finger on him or else my son will rip them off, bit by bit. And I met Jungkook earlier. He has grown so much", she smiled.