𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

I remembered Phoenix as a quiet mysterious girl, she never talked much but could easily grab anyone's attention without even trying. She would always simply observe from afar, you would never know what she was thinking.

But would've known that there more to under this mask she carefully putted on

"You're worthless and evil!, you deserve to DIE. "

Eira:"Worthless?

Eira:"Worthless?...."

"Ground Grumbling" Eira:"Try again, Dear"Ice started coming out of the ground in every direction, Phoenix managed to dodge most, yet still got wounded in her right arm

"Ground Grumbling"
Eira:"Try again, Dear"
Ice started coming out of the ground in every direction, Phoenix managed to dodge most, yet still got wounded in her right arm.
Eira: "Sigh, what a pain"
Phoenix: "you're going to have to do more than that if you're going to get rid of me!"
Eira: "yeah, I figured. Which means you're going to die a more painful death."
"HAH! don't overestimate yourself"
"I don't have to."
My sword then appeared in my hands. One of the only things that never failed me.
"You can always back out if you want, after all you are sending yourself to your grave"
"Don't underestimate me"
"Oh, I'm not, I noticed that you are quite powerful and you probably can take down many of our well trained royal guards on your own."
"Expect I'm 𝘕𝘖𝘛 a well trained royal guard. I'm Eira, future queen of this kingdom, born And raised as a warrior, even more than the most respected generals."
"So you might be strong.... but I'm 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳"
"Let's see about that"
She blasted fire everywhere, the garden was on fire and nothing was safe. Things were burning down and soon smoke and fire was everywhere.
A tall fire surrounded me and soon I was no longer visible to no ones eyes.
"I told you not to underestimate me, too bad you had to die so quickly.
"And I told 𝘠𝘖𝘜  that you were walking straight to your grave."
".... How are y-you still alive??"
Oh my, did you really think that I could die so easily? I come with a automatic protective ice shield, it's part of my gifts. If it senses danger near me it will automatically protect me."
"It's also impossible to break through it, no matter how 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 or 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 one might be."
"So? ready to say goodbye to this world? I promise you won't miss anything."
I opened my hands then a arrow appeared.
"SHOT"
She squirmed in pain.
"Be grateful I only shot you, or your family wouldn't have been able to give you a funeral even if they wanted too."
"After all, you can't have a perfect funeral when you're missing the body parts..."

"𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴"~