Kill or be killed

"I can't believe you're actually putting effort in your outfits when you're literally going to kill the man you so once loved" Amara scream trying to shake some sense out of me.
"Should I do...sword?"

"Hmm, no he doesn't deserve this side of me, a bit too soft don't you think?""How about a bow?" I tried sounding as nice and cheering as possible but failed miserably, only managed to sound like the emotionless, cold Queen I was thought to be

"How about a bow?" I tried sounding as nice and cheering as possible but failed miserably, only managed to sound like the emotionless, cold Queen I was thought to be.

"Hmm, no he doesn't deserve this side of me, a bit too soft don't you think?""How about a bow?" I tried sounding as nice and cheering as possible but failed miserably, only managed to sound like the emotionless, cold Queen I was thought to be

"I- no, maybe I'll take the bow along but that's not it yet..."
"How about this one?"
Lilith came with a dark and gold full on body suit, but with armor protections.
"Perfect. I like wearing dark colors for things like this, makes me more unpredictable."
I smiled at my knowledge about these types of things. Can't say I'm ashamed though, it IS what they wanted me to be, and it is what I became.
"Well, do you guys remember the plan?"
"Of course, don't worry we've got this."
"Well then, I'm off."
I walked out of their room, the guards were switching shifts so they were too busy to notice me." I ran out, and as soon as I was out completely, I switched to my killing mode.
"Just make it quick...."
"I remembered the girls saying he usually waits every night at the garden across the river for Ädarå. And it seems like I came early enough. I walked quietly and finally reached there, I Hid behind the trees and managed to get close enough. There's only so many meeting spots they could pick so it was hard to find where they'd be.

I stepped out and was no longer hiding.
"Hello Kaede" I spared no time in taking my first attempt.
"AHH!"
"Eira?"
"SLICE!" I made a cut across his mouth
"AHH!"
"Eirlys Kaede, it's EIRLYS"
I started attacking again I could've easily killed him but rust I wanted to see him struggle fighting for his life.

"AHH!" "Eira?""SLICE!" I made a cut across his mouth "AHH!""Eirlys Kaede, it's EIRLYS"I started attacking again I could've easily killed him but rust I wanted to see him struggle fighting for his life

After a few minutes he started to give up, all the more reasons why I should just kill him here and now.
"Please, I can't die now... please"
"Didn't you say you wanted to duel me last time, after all I 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 you'd get your chance and I 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 keep my promises, Always."
Right when I was about to finish what I came to do, he tried pleading for his life again.
"Please Eira.... at least for the sake of the time we had together...please."
"𝘒𝘢𝘦𝘥𝘦...............𝘐 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘕𝘰 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴" I said in a stern voice.
"NONE!" I stabbed into his heart, I chuckled to myself.
"Hmm, I didn't miss your heart"
"GASP!"
"You KILLED HIM! You MURDER"
"GUARDS!"
Oh God, Ädarå finally came to the rescue.
"GUARDS!!!" She yelled again, but no one came. I smiled, it must be the girls, I guess they're useful after all.
"Scream all you want, but I think you're gonna hav to wait..... what not use to waiting? How about I help you pass the time." I said in a threatening voice.
"You wouldn't 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘦"
"And why is that?"
"I AM THE QUEEN'S DAUGHTER!"
"AND 𝘐 AM YOUR FUTURE QUENN!!" She looked at me with fear in her eyes.
"Mother would have you killed if you ever laid a hand on me!"
"Haha, are you really this stupid, 𝘐 am the chosen heir to the throne, killing me would automatically risk her reputation and longevity on this throne." I said confidently knowing, the Queen wouldn't risk anything killing me, not if the council is also in her side...
"So? What's it going to be?"
"It's either killed, or 𝘣𝘦 killed"
"WHO0o" fire came from afar, I quickly shifted my gaze to see where it was coming from.
"Phoenix!" Ädarå yelled
"You killed MY brother!!" She has fury in her eyes, fire ready to burst out. How could I forget he had a sister? And How is she even here?
I used my telepathy to communicate with Lilith , to see how she's handling those guards, because I'm gonna need more time.
"Lilith how's everything going?"
"Smoother than my hair" she said confidently.

"Lilith how's everything going?""Smoother than my hair" she said confidently

"I've got you covered"