Departure

14 years old

The kingdom of  Therondia was a merely weak kingdom ruled by a vanity queen and a idiotic king, they grew bold enough to want to cross the border that separated us from every other kingdoms, although it didn't pose much threat to our peaceful kingdom, a few of our citizens have been hurt and any imposing threat should be handled the moment they start occurring.

It was my first time going to battle, I was a little nervous, I know I have been training since the moment I learned how to take my first lucky steps, but still I was nervous. Maybe it's because I knew if anything were to happened to me rather than grieving everyone would be more than happy to hear me dead. But I was ready, I trusted my skills and my powers.

And that would be the first time I realized how much more power I had than what I was allowed to use

I was sent with a hundred soldiers only, even if they aren't as strong as our kingdom there must have been at least 2,000 of them. To make matters worst the mere soldiers they assigned to me were only half way through their warrior training, they were pretty much sending us to die. Oh, if that wasn't enough I was assigned to lead them to their death, see even if I came back alive I would have to bear the guilt of their deaths on my back, and their families would most likely hate me even more.

It was a well thought plan indeed.
It was a difficult night I could hear the screams and pain of all my companions through this bloody battlefield, no matter how much they hated me they shouldn't have let such innocent people walk right to their deaths. I was now fighting alone, rage started boiling in me then
"ARGHH!"
A sharp feeling in my back, it felt as if something wanted to force out of it. It was painful and I started to grow tired. 500 men at least was rushing towards me, I thought it was actual going to be the end of me when suddenly-
BOOM!
There was a loud noise coming from the ground and the ground started shaking, until suddenly I was surrounded by ice- it was a ice shield along with it sharp ice came out of the ground stabbing anyone in its path.

A few minutes later the barrier came down on its own, and there it was, a bloody battlefield, with ice everywhere marking that I was here.
I came back home with victory and like a I predicted my victory came with hate. The people yelled in front of the palace for days, and to ease the pain instead of taking responsibility I was moved to another place, it was across a portal and there I was given a new place to live. "It's a place made just for you" the queen said, and she was right no one other than me could live in such a cold and isolated place.

It was a cold and quite night, I was in a place away from people with the memory of all those who died along side me in this unmerciful place.