For the first time in a long time

After the feast, It was time I headed back to my castle, I had to wake up early tomorrow once again, for training since a week from now I'll be setting out. I can't say I was disappointed, because for the first time I was making conversations with people, and even more than anyone else in this room since I spoke the languages of all the present kingdoms. But strangely, before heading out I caught the other princesses staring at me, all of them except for Ädarå had almost a pitiful look on their faces.
".....𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖....?" I whispered under my breath.
Anyways tonight's not the time to play detective I need to head back.

It was already dark when I headed out, which means the road gone was going to be much more interesting, since these people were dumb enough to let crazy hungry beast loose around the place.
That'll be the first thing I deal with when I'm queen.
The road was dark, quite...cold... I think, I meant it's not like I would know.
"Rustle"
I quickly turned back...... "nothing.."—
"CREEKK!!"

"Are you alright?!"

"Are you alright?!"

"You were following me?......"
"..you're.... welcome?"
"I never asked for your help so, no"
"Ouch"
I ignored him then kept walking towards the gate then—
"Wait!"
"I'm Kædë!"
"𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤"
"OUCH, you're not really big on being nice are you?"
"...Huh! So you can take a hint"
"........it's Eira, right?"
"It's EIRLYS to 𝘺𝘰𝘶 sir"
"Okay....𝘌𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘠𝘚, where are you going?"
"HOME, and where are you going?"
" I'm following you, duh!"
"HAHA, you'd die before you even get the chance to blink following me in there"
"Uhhh, why's that?"
"Because..... it was made for 𝘮𝘦 only, only I can survive in their......it's COLD, FREEZING, get it?
" that's fine, my sister's a Phoenix and she gave the necklace that can keep me warm at ANY temperature, so."
He gave me a smile,
I rolled my eyes knowing he wasn't going to stop following until he got what he wanted, so I let him in, and plus I hardly ever get any visitors anyways.
"He did not seem this chatty, when I saw him at the feast, I wonder what changed?"
We walked into the portal, and after the same process we were in. As usual my polar bears already since that I was on the way and was already waiting for me at the very front.
"Good boy!" He walked towards me. I asked him if he wouldn't mind a new companion today and he scoffed then let him hop on. We chatted along the way and when we finally reached their, I was in need of a good bath, so I told him to make himself comfortable for a while and can leave if he wanted to.

He insisted on staying so I went on with my business. The water felt really nice on my skin, and I was enjoying every single second of it, I about 20 minute later I heard what sounded like a growling, guess Kæde didn't make the best first impression on my wolf dogs, a few seconds later Kædë came rushing inside.
"HAHA, are you managing?"
"Ahh, I'm sorry... really sorry didn't know this was the bathroom.... say you have really fierce dogs out here, do you keep them?
" Yes, Kædë" I chuckled
The night went by slow we joked around a little and first time in a long time I smiled.

 say you have really fierce dogs out here, do you keep them?" Yes, Kædë" I chuckled The night went by slow we joked around a little and first time in a long time I smiled

By the way guys the arts aren't mine, I just searched them up and look for appreciate ones that matches the story:)