Finishing it off!!

So I planned on not finishing this story, but since I had everything planned out in my head anyways, I decided to finish it, BUT not in a detailed way. It will b rushed to the end, I will simply summarize (elaborately) what was supposed to happened in the middle. I will still try and make it enjoyable so keep scrolling for the rest of the story Enjoy!

The queen mother used everything that happened as an excuse to send Eira for he sake of the Kingdom's safety until her coronation. While Eira knew that their true motives was to await her death. And make her Elder sister queen .....

The queen sent Eira o earth, in order to "think"over her actions, while plotting for her death while she struggles to adjust in her new life

The queen sent Eira o earth, in order to "think"over her actions, while plotting for her death while she struggles to adjust in her new life. Little did she know that the world of humans is far more diverse and complicated than it seems.

While Eira tried adjusting to her new life she discovered many things and made many new and useful friends. Which are nowhere near being humans, but vampires werewolves, witches and many more. With the help of her new friends she learned many new things and became stronger.

During a critical moment her help was needed from her friends, it was no simple matter for she was put against to fight unnatural powerful beings and people the queen sent or kill her. She was badly hurt and was near her death. So her friends had no choice but to do whatever was necessary to keep her alive. Her witches friends, vampires, and werewolves used all means to save her, which in the end made her more powerful than ever. She was no longer just a powerful ice queen, but also held in her powers that witches possessed, the speed and strength of a vampire, and the senses of a werewolves, and regained back her wings....she was the new beginning of the impossible.

With all this power I'm hand Eira readied herself to take back what is hers

With all this power I'm hand Eira readied herself to take back what is hers.... The Rightful Heir to the Throne.

While the queen was too busy worrying about the coronation of Ädarå, Eira was making her way back to the kingdom with her friends for HER coronation.
Woth Eira's new weds and the help of her sisters she managed to make her way back and inside the kingdom to make history.
As the new queen was about to be crowned Eira made an entrance and claimed her position to the Thorne.

"Here I am, your TRUE queen and THE rightful heir to the throne."
"You Wench!! How are you still alive?!"
"Doesn't seem like you're quite happy to see that.....𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 "
"You will step aside along with your 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 off of this throne...Unless if you want to go against the traditions of this kingdom and our ancestors, which of course would be treason and would leave me with no choice but to......you know how it ends don't you? No need for me to remind you, your choice emits either the hard way or the easy way,"
The queen mother could see through her eyes that she was no longer the same and was ready to yield until—
"You have No right to this throne!!.......I do! And I could care less about what some dead people have to say and stupid traditions! The throne is 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘌!! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!!!.
~silence~
"....oh well........you've made your choice"
~silence~
"𝘖𝘍𝘍 "
"𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏"
"𝘏𝘌𝘙"
.
.
.
"HEAD."
"What?... NO, SHE IS YOUR 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙!!"
"Oh?... is she?
"Princess! One of the eunuch yelled"
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴... 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥!"
(Takes out sword)
"What a pity isn't it?..."
Eira stares into her eyes and the queen mother started to bleed from her eyes, as confused as Eira was, since she was still new to most her powers the queen fell on the floor and died.
"What a horrible way to die.... died facing the truth.... sigh I guess I  missed your heart... what a bad habit of mine."

(This is not yet the end so stay tuned!)