Vandatta pt2

The ceremony ended and it was time for the ball, the girls took me back the Solandis's quarters to get ready, they took along with them at least 11 maids, while two helped me get ready the others went in to help the other princesses.
It was my first time getting so much attentions from maids. Yes, I wave assigned a few servants growing up, but they never treated me with so much kindness, this is quite an experiment I might need to get some my self in the future, I'd be able to get more stuff done with some help. After putting on the dress the maids went on with doing my hair and adding the accessories.

 After putting on the dress the maids went on with doing my hair and adding the accessories

I can't lie , I was actually enjoying living my life as a normal princess. I liked being in the center of attention, but I never let that take over me, because once you become too arrogant, youd be making more enemies than you're aware of, you'd be better off as a nobody.
The servants had finished and I was amazed.... it was beautiful, they sure know what they were doing. Then Lilith stepped out. She looked so gracefully beautiful.

"Oh my! Why look at you! You look less fierce in those clothes, who would've thought that you'd look beautiful either ways!""You're quite the beauty tonight-""Isn't she always?!" The girls laughed and complimented each other

"You're quite the beauty tonight-"
"Isn't she always?!" The girls laughed and complimented each other. Now I finally understood, how they were always able to keep a smile on their faces, it was as long as they were together, nothing could get through them.

We arrived at the ball and everyone was waiting for the birthday girl to start the party. As soon as we stepped in music started playing and people were eating, drinking, and chatting.

" Eira, come with me! I have the first dance I get to chose who every I want to dance with, and I chose you!" She gracefully dragged me on the dance floor, and all eyes were in us.

After about 30 minutes of dancing, I decided to take a break for myself. I walked out for a moment, when suddenly someone pulled me and dragged me into another room.
"PAH" I hit the person with elbow, then flipped them and slammed them on the ground while still holding their arm.
"Ah! It's me! It's me Kædë!"
"All the more reason why I should break your arm!"
"Stop it! We need to talk"
I roughly dropped his hand and proceed on keeping my guards.
"What is it that you need to talk about? If you're planning on telling me about you and Ädarå then you're a little too late."
"Who told you that? I mean, No! I'm not here for that."
"I missed you-"
"SLAP"
"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 waste my time."
"Just cut the act and get to the point!"
"I'm here to give you my sincere apologies, I thought you had died in the battlefield and you'd never return!"
"Please Kædë you're just making excuses instead of taking responsibilities"
"I've fought bigger battles yet I'm still alive a kingdom as weak as them wouldn't be able to kill me." He tried convincing me that he was innocent but all I could see are lies, lies to thick to be covered up by Amy sweet words he had left.

"BOOM!" the door was slammed open

"BOOM!" the door was slammed open. Guards rushed into the rom.
"Take her away!"
"What's going on!?" They wrapped their arms around me ready to drag me away.
"BAM!" Anyone standing in my path flew away and hit the wall a little too hard.
"𝘋𝘖 𝘐 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘛 𝘔𝘠𝘚𝘌𝘓𝘍 ?" They all backed away and one finally spoke.
"It's an order from the queen!"
"Then I'll walk to her 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 "
When I reached their people looked shocked and terrified as if they'd just seen someone get killed in front of them. But to my surprise it was just the dead body, of my last governess.
"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" The queen slowly appeared from the shadows.

I looked at her then slowly walked towards the dead body. I stared at her on the ground then rolled her over with my foot.
"I think she's dead theirs not much she could really say your highness."
"Quit playing your games Eirlys!."
"What do you want me to say, that I killed her? Well then YES, I did kill her..... and she won't be my last." Everyone in the room gasped and started whispering.
"Guards! 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯"
"She was only a witch anyways, I don't really see what the big deal is. Unless of course since 𝘐 did it... right?"
She slowly walked towards me holding a grin. "You accuse me my dear" she took out a knife then pored, something over it.
"Please everyone I need some time alone, with my 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳" everyone then left the room, and we were the only one left.
"Listen here Eirlys... 𝘐 am your 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕  and as long as I'm queen, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨  she walked behind me, then-
"STAB"
"Ahh!" My wings started crawling out my back until they were finally free.
"What are you doing your crazy woman!"
"...what I should've done long ago."
Then she did what was most unexpected.
"rrrRips"
"..Ah𝘩𝘩...." my voice got caught up in a knot down my throat.
"NOooo! NOOO, NOO!!!" Sharp ice popped out from under the ground.
"𝘯𝘰........." I inhaled some air and screamed the loudest screamed that ever existed. Some guards laid dead on the floor, and the rest later dragged me out of the room.
When the girls saw me, I could see the horror in thei eyes, and I could see mine in theirs.