Well?.... are you in?

After trying to ease my mind, I went to relax myself in the water and to rethink my options.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I could always...just...𝘕𝘖𝘛  kill him, I mean he did betray me AGAIN after swearing he was only trying to win my trust.... that doesn't mean he has to 𝘋𝘪𝘦 for that right? There 𝘢𝘳𝘦 other ways that I could deal with him.... but then.... I wouldn't be me if I didn't, now would I?

 I wouldn't be me if I didn't, now would I?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's time.
I got out of the water, with a plan already set out in my head, and part of that plan required the help of my dearest sisters. I smirked to myself.

I rushed to their quarters, and since the guards have seen me coming with them before they simply let me pass. I could've always force them to either ways.
"SISTERS!" I said with an amused yet evil tone, my urge to kill was getting worst by the minute.
"𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚!" I yelled again. As I was about to call them out again Solandis came out
"Eira!...."
"What are you doing here? What's the matter?"
"𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘴 where are the others?"
"What? Missed us?" Lilith came out snickering to herself, and The rest came out one by one, as if too a scared to face me.
"I need you guy's help, and I hope you can assist me..." i said in a cold, confident tone.
"And what might that be?" Davina asked, she's the wise one so that was expected of her.
"Probably nothing you'd want to take part in."
"But you know we'd help you anyways..." Solandis said in the sweetest voice.
"That's is exactly what it feels like have people you can trust...."-
"You know they will always have your back" Lilith interrupted
"And we do!" Dara said in a cold confidence voice.
"I'm looking forward to your performances" I smiled.
"So.... what is it that you needed help with?"
"Oh!.... I'm going to kill Kaede" I said unbothered," and that's how I knew my state was getting worse. They all looked at me with shock and confusion.
"What are we waiting for?... time to go for some hunting. Are you guys in?"
They looked at each other with uncertainty, but finally nodded.
"Not the wisest idea... but for you, we're in" Aurelia finally spoke.
"Alright then, girls! I need outfits"