You Meet Your New Sibling

John Lennon - You're staying with your Grandpa Alfred because your parents are at the hospital. You didn't meet your Grandma Julia because she passed away in a car accident when your daddy was seventeen. You and Grandpa Alfred talked about how Grandma Julia died and after a few hours, your parents came home with a baby carrier. "Y/N. Your brother's here!" Your daddy said. You walk to the carrier and see a newborn infant boy sleeping. "That's your brother, Julian. We named him after Grandma." Peanut ran to Julian, licked his face and wagged her tail.

Paul McCartney - You have a stepmom now, since your daddy and your mommy broke up. Your stepmom's name is Linda Eastman. You have a new sister named Heather. One day, your parents came home with a baby carrier. "Y/N, Heather, meet Mary, your half-sister." Your stepmom said. "We named her after Grandma." Your daddy said. Sweetie ran up to Mary, sniffed her and licked her face.

George Harrison - You're in daycare while your daddy and stepmom are at the hospital. When your daddy picked you up, he told you that he has a surprise. When you both came home, there was Olivia holding an infant boy. "Y/N, meet Dhani, your half-brother." Olivia said. Dan and Ann went into the room, curious about Dhani. They barked in excitement at the sight of Dhani.

Ringo Starr - Your parents are at the hospital while you're at the studio with your daddy's bandmates. Sugar, Princess and Sammy. You played with the puppies all day until your parents came back. Your daddy, a male infant in his arms, has you look at the baby. "Meet Zak, your new brother." He said. Sugar barked at Zak, Princess licked at his face and Sammy sniffed at him.