How They React To You Watching A Scary Movie

Thank you Davidsmate24 for helping me.

John Lennon (Movie: Psycho) - You are being babysat by Roxxie, a mean friend of your daddy's. Roxxie is preparing a do a movie night with you. You chose "Peter Pan (1953)", but Roxxie put it back. "We're gonna watch something different." She said as she took out "Psycho (1960)". You wonder what it's about. When Roxxie turned the movie on, she made popcorn and soda for you and herself. Everything was going fine and you started to like the movie until the shower scene. You started crying and screaming in fear when Norman Bates (disguised as Norma, his mom) started stabbing a screaming Marion Crane in the shower. Roxxie ignored you and kept on watching the movie. You ran to your room and kept on crying. When your parents came home, your daddy heard you cry and came in your room and asked you why you are crying. "Woxxie made me watch scawy shower movie." You sob. "Scary shower movie?" Your daddy said. "A woman stab a woman in a shower with big knife." You say. Your daddy realized that Roxxie made you watch Psycho. Your daddy comforted you and reprimanded Roxxie for her inappropriate behavior. Roxxie ended up not being allowed to babysit you ever again.

Paul McCartney (Movie: The Tomb of Ligeia) - Tonight, your daddy had just put you down for bed. He kissed you goodnight and went to go watch TV downstairs. He turned on the 1964 movie, "The Tomb of Ligeia", which starred Vincent Price. A little later, you got a little scared and you broke out of your crib and went to your daddy. "Y/N? How did you get out of your crib?" He asked as he saw that your E/C eyes were a reddish pink color. "Oh angel. Let's go sit on the couch and watch TV." He cooed as you saw a cat, you giggled as you tried to pet it.

George Harrison (Movie: The Birds) - You were being babysat by Marian, a little old lady who secretly hates children. She caged Dan and Ann and while you were playing with your toys, she took them away and told you that it's movie time. You smile excitedly. She takes out "The Birds (1963)" and turns it in. You smile, but when you saw the scenes where the ravens started attacking people showed, you started crying. Marian ignored you and kept watching it. Your parents came home and asked Marian why you are crying. "Y/N got hurt. He/She had chicken nuggets and watched Snow White." She lied. "Oh that's bullsh*t." Your daddy said. "The oven or microwave wasn't used and Snow White wasn't put in." Marian kept lying about it. "Get out of our house!" Your mommy said. "George, make her get out!" Your daddy made Marian get out and you started watching "Snow White (1937)" while having donuts.

Ringo Starr - Your daddy knew better than to let you watch inappropriate movies.