Your First Steps

John Lennon - Your daddy was watching you play until you tried to get up on your little feet. Your daddy watched in excitement and sat on the floor. "Come to daddy." He said, taking his arms out. You managed to successfully get up and tried to waddle to him. You successfully waddled to him. He hugged you and picked you up. He swung you around in the air and tickled you. You laughed as he did all that.

Paul McCartney - While your daddy was practicing his bass, you decided to get up and walk just like everyone else was doing. You tried to get up nine times. The ninth time is when you succeeded in standing up. You waddled to the chair where your daddy was sitting. You hugged his leg. He looked down at you and smiled. "Has my little bassist decided to walk?" He asked. You cooed as he got up and picked you up. He put you down and wanted to see you walk again. You waddled to him and cooed. He picked you up again and kissed your forehead.

George Harrison - You and your daddy were playing peek-a-boo. When you saw him get up, you decided to get up. You tried eight times until you successfully got up. When you saw your daddy walk, you decided to walk. You waddled to him. He smiled as he saw you waddling to his leg. He picked you up and hugged you. He tickled your tummy and blew raspberries on it. You laughed as he did that.

Ringo Starr - You were trying to get up and walk. After trying to get up after six attempts, you got up successfully. You waddled to the couch, then to a chair, then to a table, then to your daddy, who was doing drum practices. He sees you and stops practicing his drums. He picked you up in excitement and played with you all day for doing your first steps. He blew raspberries on your belly and tickled your tummy, which made you laugh.