How They React To You Being With A Boy/Girl

John Lennon - It was a time at the park. You were playing with Peanut until a boy/girl came to you. He/She was really cute and he/she said, "Hi!" You said "Hi" to him/her back. You were about to play with him/her, but your daddy came to you and picked you up. "I'm not letting you get away that easy." He said.

Paul McCartney - It was a sunny day at the park. Your daddy was watching you and Sweetie play until a boy/girl comes to you. Martha saw that and she barked. "Martha, what is it?" Your daddy asked. Martha barked loudly and she was looking at you and the boy/girl. He/She tried to kiss you, but your daddy picked you up. "Don't even think about it." He said.

George Harrison - You and your daddy were at a park to have daddy-daughter/son time. Dan and Ann came with you both as well. While you both were eating ice cream bars, a boy/girl showed up. You looked at him/her for some time. You wanted to play with him/her, but your daddy wouldn't let you. "There's no way I'm letting you go near any boys/girls." He said.

Ringo Starr - You and your daddy were outside at a park. You, Sugar, Princess and Sammy were playing. Everything was going fine until a boy/girl walked to you while you were playing in a sandbox. "I pway?" He/She asked. You nodded, so he/she started to play with you. You were stopped by your daddy. "No boys/girls until you're eighteen." He said.