The Lullabies They Sing To You

John Lennon (Lullaby: Hush Little Baby) - You just drank milk and you felt a little sleepy. Before he took you to your crib and laid you down, your daddy sang a lullaby while rocking you back and forth.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna Buy you a mockingbird. And if that mockingbird Don't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond turns brass, Papa's gonna buy You a looking glass. And if that looking glass gets Broke, Papa's gonna buy a winter cloak. And if that Winter cloak's too cold, Papa's gonna buy you a Bass. And if that bass gets broke, Papa's gonna Buy you a swaddle. So hush little baby, don't say a Word. Papa's gonna cuddle you and he loves you With all his heart."

Your daddy kissed your forehead and laid you down in your crib, putting your blanket on you and giving you your stuffed owl. "Goodnight, my little angel." He said before you fell asleep.

Paul McCartney (Lullaby: Pop Goes The Weasel) - You were just playing with your blocks, until your daddy gave you tummy tickles, then fed you milk. You yawned so he picked you up and held you close. Before he laid you down in your crib, he sang a lullaby for you while you got sleepy from the heat of his body.

"A penny for a spool of thread, another for a Needle, that's the way the money goes. Pop goes The weasel. All around the Cobler's bench the Monkey chased the weasel. The preacher kissed The Cobler's wife. Pop goes the weasel. Pop goes The Weasel. Pop goes the weasel. Pop goes the Weasel."

Your daddy kissed your forehead, then put you in your crib along with your stuffed puppy. "Goodnight, my little cinnamon roll." He said. You looked at your daddy before sleep took over you.

George Harrison (Lullaby: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) - You were playing with your favorite doll, until your daddy had a milk bottle. He picked you up and fed you, then tickled your tummy and your feet. He sat in a rocking chair and held you, singing a lullaby.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you Are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in The sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder What you are."

Your daddy fell sleepy too, so he sleepily laid you down in your crib, covered you with your blanket, gave you your stuffed kitty, and a kiss on your forehead. He sleepily watched your (E/C) eyes close before going to bed.

Ringo Starr (Lullaby: Baby Mine) - You were just laying down in your crib, just looking at the ceiling. Your daddy came in with your milk bottle and puts your teddy bear next to you. He picks you up and feeds you your milk. After you were finished, he puts the bottle down and rocks you back and forth. He started to sing you a lullaby.

"Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your Eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, never to Part, baby of mine. Little one, when you play, don't You mind what they say. Let your eyes sparkle and Shine, never a tear, baby of mine. From your head To your toes. You're so sweet, goodness knows. You are so precious to me, cute as can be, baby of Mine."

Your daddy kissed your forehead and lays your sleepy body down, wrapping you up in your blanket. "Goodnight, my little drummer." Your daddy said before laying your teddy bear next to you.