You Get Potty Trained

This request is from @DailyNightlyReads. Thanks for this one.

John Lennon - Your daddy and your mommy think that you're too old to still be using your diaper, now, so they got a potty chair. Your daddy tried to get you to use the potty chair, but you weren't budging. After about six tries, your daddy finally got you to use the potty. The first time getting potty trained was odd, mainly because you were used to using your diaper. You wee-weed until you yelled "All done!" Your daddy was proud of you for using the potty chair.

Paul McCartney - You wanted to use the bathroom just like everyone else is doing, so you went to the bathroom, climbed on the commode, and just like that, you patiently tried to pee-pee. You saw your daddy and he held on to you on the commode because you almost fell due to you being a small baby. After pee-peeing, you tried to flush the commode, but you couldn't reach it, so your daddy did it for you. You went to play after.

George Harrison - Your mommy told your daddy that maybe it's time you get potty trained, so they got a potty chair so you could practice using the bathroom. You tried to pee-pee while your mommy watched. "Sweetie, don't force it. Let it take some time before you can pee-pee." She said. After good solid five minutes, you finally managed to pee-pee. You got up from the potty and hugged your mommy. She smiled and you got a cookie after that.

Ringo Starr - Your daddy thinks that you need to get potty trained because your mommy thinks you're too old to use your diaper, now. So you have a potty chair, now. You sat on the potty chair and tried to pee-pee and let one rip, but you were unable to. It was sooooo hard for you! Your daddy came to check on you. "Oh, sweetheart, it's not that hard." He said. "You're too old to be using your diaper, now." After a good solid ten minutes, you finally managed to pee-pee and let one rip, but after letting one rip and then pee-peeing, you made a boo-boo on the floor. Your daddy wasn't happy when you made a wee-wee accident on the floor, but you weren't punished for it because you were a baby. After cleaning up the accident you made, your daddy decided to cheer you up by feeding you ice cream and doing daddy-daughter/son time.