Teething

John Lennon - You were having really painful gums and you cried. Your daddy found out that you were cutting teeth, so after giving you medicine to make it stop, your gum pains stopped.

Paul McCartney - Your gums were itching like heck! You chewed on a TV remote, a plastic cup, and the coffee table. After your mommy came in, she freaked out when she saw that the TV remote, the plastic cup, and the coffee table were covered in slobber and teeth marks. Your daddy realized that you were teething and you were scratching your gums. You were given medicine after that.

George Harrison - You were having gum aches and you were crying. You couldn't eat or drink due to gum aches. Your mommy looked at your mouth and realized that you were teething. The aching was unbearable. After you took medicine, the aching slowly faded hour after hour.

Ringo Starr - You were having a tingling sensation in your gums and they were itching. You were growing tiny white nubs of teeth and you chewed on everything you could grab and everything that was in your reach. Your daddy came in and saw that a lot of stuff were covered in slobber and teeth marks. He wasn't happy about it, but you weren't punished. You were treated with medicine and your mommy and daddy were excited to see your teeth fully mature.