-Thoughts-

After the bombing of the German town and the attacking of all its civilians.  Britain had second thoughts about what he was did was morally right.  Even to this day it seems that he regretted even thinking of that solution in the first place.  Although the president or prime minister, or even a king had the rule of the country,  doesn't mean the Country itself is fone of the choices it is taking.  

Britain was the country to try to see what was at stake and if dire was the conquestes of that certain decision then he would try to see rebound alternatives to the problem.  He would try to learn from his mistakes of him or his ruler.  The bombing of the town was one that he tried so hard to forget but it seems that life had other plans.

Never Forget

Never forget the cruelty and terrible state of World War II.  It seemed to be plastered all over the place.  Although the Nazis were the ones who committed greater fear and pain.  He still felt responsible.  He always tried to hide it all to well.  

It even got to a point where his wife ,France,  left him taking New Zealand and Canada with her.  He wondered what could he have done different.  Would it affect the outcome?  His thoughts were all overwhelming for him.  Wales and Scotland helped him in his night terrors while England tried to comfort him with basic facts about the war.  Ireland was not here however since he became independent a little before World War II. 

Wine seemed to be on alternative but the British man refused to sulk in it since he had to take care of his children , Australia and American.  They were good kids and deserve a father and although he can't take back what they saw in the war he will try to take care of them better than his father ever did him.  

Yes indeed England was his father but his isle and his father was not the same.  For during the enlightenment his father gave up his rule to the isle to better suit the needs of his people.  His isles took care of the Brit after that and they did a good job at removing all the trash that plague his mind.  

Now they were closer than before. In the time of crisis they were there for him.  Although he couldn't stop the Third Reich from hurting his own people because they were a different race, he doesn't regret the life he has now.  He is happy and all his children and gleaming with joy.  He may be able to see Canada and New Zealand only once a week ,but he can see they are happy and that brings joy onto him.  

"Well Well what do we have here"

" I will never talk!"

 Like always the world is not always happy and sometimes when we least expect it.  It will take what we care most about...

our family