-(pt4)-Go Go Boomers!!-(pt4)-

This chapter contains, swearing, gore ,abuse ,and is somewhat descriptive.  If you are sensitive to these topic I prefer you don't read them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now tell me", Hydra demanded.

"No!", America declined.

"Okay then we will do this the hard way", Hydra said.

{Hydra P.O.V.}

I slipped on the gag.  I don't want to hear that son of a bitch's screams.  I held the knife in my hand.  I couldn't believe this happening.  The all powerful America at my hands ready to be broken.  He should've just told me what I wanted to know.  I first attack his face.  Oh how it mocked me with it's perfect shape while I was here a monster. 

He let out muffled screams and cries as I proceeded toward his chest.  The blood is now all over the floor.  He looks pathetic.  Maybe my pet would want to keep him since their were friends.  I remove the gag and ask again.

"Tell me what I want to know", I demanded.

". . . Ne-Never", was all he could get out.  

I am proud the drugs were actually working.  He is so weak compared to me.  I think I might actually get a break through with this.  

{America P.O.V.}

The states are going crazy. I don't know if I can stay together for long.  I had two big slices of flesh missing.  I think the only thing I still have that is truly mine is my children , but right now they are suffering.  I am going to be honest with you.  The only reason I don't cut is because it affects them on a larger scale then me.  They just don't deserve that.  

New York seems so mad.  I understand it I mean one of his villains became an organization and attack his siblings. Argh!  I don't know how much I can take.  Hydra put a mirror up to my face saying something. What?  I don't know my government is colasping and I think I am going to split soon.  

"You will never prevail Hydra", I say with confidence. 

Then everything becomes white.  It is lonely up here.  Oh well I think I won't be up here for long.

(with Mexico)

{Mexico P.O.V.}

The party was bomber.  Everyone seemed happy and the only wrong things that happened was that a monster appeared, and America is still not here.   I am right now on the couch chilliazing.  I think I might just go to sleep because why not.  I had a long day.

(dream)

I woke up to chains and my flag is different.  It is missing the green and kinda looks like Britain's flag.  I tried to get up but the chains keep me down.

"Help!" , I screamed.

I can't control my actions. I can only watch what my bodies does without me. 

"It is all your fault! If only you were to listen!", a voice screamed.

I look around but see nothing.  I tried waking up but it seems impossible. 

"Mexico! Mexico! Mexico!  Mexico!  Dad!", all this voices don't leave me alone.

All of them are my friends and my dead sons.  I can't see them nor can I scream back.  Then Texas my oldest son appears infront of me.  He looks so pale and is bleeding through his shirt.  

"Why didn't you save me", he says.

I tried responding but like I said I can't do anything but only watch.  I watch as he was killed my the monster that attack me.  I watch as all of my children get killed by that same monster.  Then that monster  walked up to me and slapped me. 

"Mexico!", Canada screamed in my face.

He looked at me and if I was a rat and the Black Plague was still going on.  I look down and there is this black liquid everywhere.  I tried to find the source and as it turns out I am the source for the liquid.

"Poland in my bag there is my mediation", I said. 

He went to the bag.  These episodes don't happen on a regular basics but it still happens so I always have a spare refill in my bag.  If you are wondering why does this happen?  It is because of all the corruption in my country.  The mafia is really affecting.  

Poland finally came with my meditation.  I grabbed it and swallowed two pills.  Everyone then looked at me as if I was crazy.

"What ?!", I said out loud.

"You aren't going have water with that?", Canada said.

"Nah water is for pussys", i said. 

I then get up and walk to the bathroom and get a towel.  I then went to clean my mess, but Poland already did. I wonder what I would do without him.  I then sit on the couch again and fall asleep. No dreams this time. 

(with one of the states)

{??? P.O.V.}

Argh! I woke up and no one was around me.  All my siblings are gone.  I sat there trying to figure out what happened. Then I remember something. 'Hawaii' I thought.  She might not be the smallest of us, but she is the most child like. She must be so worried and alone. 

I tried to remember the way to Canada's house but I can't remember.  I then resorted to just walking in a direction south. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is!  What do you think will happen?  I always like your comments.  If you want more of that gory stuff feel free to tell me.