Letters to You

Dear South,

Sorry I slapped you today but sooner or later you would get what I am trying to accomplish with being Allies with Soviet.  I only want the best for us.  Why can't you see that?

  .....

America probably brainwashed you to think that way.  I honestly wouldn't blame him.  We are not family so our needs aren't first in his book.  Soveit taught me that.  I love you brother .  Hopefully you understand once I get you out of his grasp.

Dear South,

I have been unsuccessful in trying to free you, but your brainwash self only makes it harder for me.  Soveit was right.  Sooner or Later you will be so brainwashed that no one will be able to free you. 

Dear South,

I met America today at a meeting that Soveit brought me along.  He is very convincing when it comes to well maksing his true intentions.  I would've fallen for the trickery if Soveit hadn't warned me ahead of time.  I am so grateful that Soveit took me under his wing.

Dear South,

I scaficed more people today for the greater good.  I will tell you it is not easy to do so and I wish I were nicer but the times don't let me.  I wish me and China, and America were great buds but we aren't and even if America tries to hid it.  I know hates me.  I know he hates Soveit.  Now enough of all the sentimental bullshit.  What I wanted to tell you is that...

I want things to be different between us.

I want to develop a better relationship with my brother.

I want us to be on better terms.

You know what fuck this! This probably won't let my notebook at all.  I act a like woman when I get all sentimental and I do not want guys getting the wrong idea.

Dear South,

Today , I experienced a range of emotions when I purposely spilled Hot Coffee over America's new suit. 

First, I werid sorta excitement like the one you get when you go on a roller coaster.

Second,  fear as I saw America's angry face.

Third, relif when he just left to go the bathroom.

Fourth, and is currently feeling anxiety since I stole his glasses. 

He had yet to find out.  Honestly I don't want him to find out but I have a feeling he is going to anyway.