-(pt8)-Go Go Power Boomers!!!-(pt8)-

Okay one head cannon for my story is that when a country or a organization doesn't really have land.  They look human and only other countries or what not can tell if they are human or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Third Reich P.O.V.}

After we place our new 'toy' in a cell, I decided to go to my room before Hydra gives me anything else to do.  The walk to my room is pleasant, unlike the other hallways.  It is filled with decorations and lights.  I guess this is where he needs his alone time.  He arrive to my room and flop on the bed. I wonder what is Germany doing now.  I bet he became a troublemaker to say the least.  Germany was always a troublemaker.  Why not now?

I am saddened by my thoughts.  They keep on going back to Germany.  Although America would give me thrown away grades and report cards, and occasionally tell me how he was doing,  he never went into full detail.  He never does unless he is sitting at home and watching TV.  That is America for you.  

I just hope Germany is taking care of himself and life is treating him better than me.  I mean it is not ideal to be trapped here because Hydra can end my life with one thought.  I just want my freedom and the symbol of said freedom splited into 50.  I think I am losing hope.  Something the big blue told me to keep.  Well it is up to the Power Rangers to stop us hopefully.

I decided to write a suicide note for his family since they don't know he is dead.  It was hard trying to write it though because he is random.  I will leave this the next I go into the city.  I need to find the states and warn them because if Hydra found out their existence... I only fear the worse.

{??? P.O.V}

I started heading south, and everything looks different than how I remember it.   I just want to go back home where everyone was happy and the was no 'Walk the mile to see if your siblings are there' problem.  I finally decided to hitch hiked a ride.  The driver didn't seem worried with me being a state.  I took off my ushanka and looked at it.

I had almost forgotten that Soviet made this for me and I his.  Dad never told me what ended up happening to him.  I always wondered what it will be like out of the pocket-whatever, but now all I want is to be with my family.  

The guy stopped and told me this was as far he could drive me.  I hopped off and said goodbye.  I walked to a direction.  If any direction really.  I arrive at a MacDonald's somehow.  

"Are you lost comrade", said a voice.  

"Nah I-....Soviet?", I screamed.  Soviet my brother is standing before me. (it is a head cannon or backstory or whatever) 

"Who?", he asked.  This took me back does he not remember me.  All the memories we had together.  I feel tears come out even though I don't want them to. He says something but I can't hear him.  He then picks me up and take me inside.  It only now occurred to me that I may never see my siblings again.

(bonus character unlocked: Soviet Union)

{Soviet Union P.O.V.}

I sat the young boy on one of the many seats here.  He seems sad and unable to speak.  This confused me because he was just speaking a moment ago. Maybe he is connected to my past that I seem to have forgotten. 

"Hey who is this?", Amber asked.  She is my manager and friend.  

"I don't know ,but he seems to know me", I said.  The boy seemed to cry more after that statement.  

"Well, ain't he a cutie", Amber said touching his check.

"I guess if you count crying as being cute", I said plainly.

"Ye!", She said cheerful.

"May I borrow a knife", the boy finally said.

"What?!", me and Amber yelled in unison.

"Just a small one.  It will all end and I will wake up with my siblings", the boy said still crying.

"Come here", Amber said hugging the boy.

"Hmmm the hat seems familer", I said more to myself than anything else.

"It is my ushanka you made it for me", the boy said.

"Really?", I ask curious.

"Alexander I think you found your family and maybe he can help find your memories", Amber said.  I sat down and looked at him he doesn't seem familer, but this name keeps popping in my head....

Alsaka.