Short story 3 and 4

Book 3

Book name: The Unwanted Visitor

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Book name: The Unwanted Visitor

Author: weedylily4

Genre: Short story

Sub genre: Horror

Mature/LGBTQ: no

Description:

When you're a stranger, no one cares what happens to you. That is the only thing I can take away from this day. The last day

Book 4

Book name: The Island's Phantom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Book name: The Island's Phantom

Author name: mindscapex

Genre: Short stories

Sub genre: Romance

Mature: yes

Lgbtq: no

Description:

Catherine Katja Oswald was just a simple girl who lives in the farm with a very complicated life and one person other than her father is important to her- Margaret Lois Oswald. Both have same face yet, really different each other in so many ways. The person she loves the most and the main reason why she found herself in the island - which made her life turn 360 degrees. Expectations shows how it differs from reality. Secrets unveiled. Wounds re-opening. One lost soul and the other is a wounded one found each other. Can she take it all? Or will she break? Can she help find the way home the island's phantom?

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.