FanFiction 1 and 2

BOOK 1

Book name: The 65th Hunger games

Author: Rayne_Winchester

Genre: Fanfiction

Mature: It's a hunger games fanfic so some parts are violent

Description:

From the treaty of treason: In penance for their uprising, each district shall offer up a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public "Reaping". These tributes shall be delivered to the custody of the Capitol. And then transfered to a public arena where they will fight to the death until a lone Victor remains. Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as The Hunger Games. You would think that with three entries in a bowl filled with a thousand of other names the odds would be in your favor, right? Wrong. The odds are never in your favor. (Finnick Odair's Games)

BOOK 2

Title: The Kim's trilogy

Author: Rainyday_myriads

Genre: Fanfiction / science fiction

Mature: Yes
LGBTQ: Yes

Description:

Kaarin is a girl, named as a "Failed experiment.", a trash clinging to life under few pitiful eyes.But is she really a " Failed experiment "?Later, they found her to be omnipotent. Other researchers have been looking for an opportunity to grasp her but failed multiple times. Until, it was Taehyung, the only spy who could make it so far...... Somehow.

# warning #The book contains..... Violence Bloodshed Smut BDSM *****read at your own risk*****