Romance 21 and 22

Book 21

Book Name: Shackles Freed 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Book Name: Shackles Freed 

Author: Temitope840

Genre: Romance 

Sub-Genre: Mystery 

Mature: Yes. Strong languages and sex scenes 

LGBTQ: yes

Description:

Being independent was a difficult thing for Staccy Peters. Soon, she took the job of a secretary in a prestigious company. On the long run, her mean boss made her his PERSONAL ASSISTANT. Things became tensed when her boss made life difficult for her. She fell in love with his gruesome nature and decided to help heal his wounds. Will this go well? 

Book 22

Book Name: Ocean Eyes 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Book Name: Ocean Eyes 

Author:  dope_denim_crew

Genre: Romance 

Sub - genre: Teen fiction 

Mature: Yes. Contains strong language and violence. 

LGBTQ : No 

Description: 

Ocean Mitchells; a young girl with monsters in her life which has traumatized in so many ways she can't speak. No one knows a thing about her, no one has heard her speak in years. But she somehow catches the attention of Longwood High's bad boy; Sebastian Cahill. Sebastian Cahill; the cliché leather jacket wearing bad boy. You'd think he would go for the wild ones, yet can't help but be curios about the girl who doesn't speak. He didn't want to be drawn into a world of mysteries but curiosity got the better of him. He promised himself he wouldn't let history repeat itself but not all promises can be kept. 

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.