Teenfiction 5 and 6

BOOK 5

Book name: The Life Of Holly Brown

Authors: @EllaCarter789

Genre: Teen fiction

Sub genre: Fan fiction

Mature/LGBTQ: None

Description:

Holly Brown is an African American teenage girl who like any other rides through a rollercoaster of her own emotions. Holly moves to a new school where she is the only black pupil there, where she faces challenges she never thought she would and losing something very close to her heart. This is not all about the sorrows that she endures but also the happy moments she has with those she finds. "I used to walk I class wondering if they liked me. Now I walk in class wondering if they like them" she says. But how did she come to say this? How will she be able to fight against the highs and lows of being a teenage kid?

BOOK 6

Book Name: Best Rivals

Author: @readallabout

Genre: Teen Fiction

Sub-genre: New Adult

Mature/LGBTQ: No

Description:

Best friends Bethany Cole and Simran Sheri had been ecstatic to live together and start the next exciting chapter of their lives: university. But when something breaks apart the bond between the two of them, it causes a rift so big, they can barely stand being in the same room, let alone living together. Trying to atart fresh with a rope holding you from the past, these girls will scream and argue. Throw in a mix of cute boys and jaw-dropping pranks, these girls are taking best friend rivalry to a whole new level.