Teenfiction 3 and 4

BOOK 3

Book name : Dare To Dream

Genre : Teenfiction

Authors name : dontbotherme15595

Subgenre : romance / young adult

Mature : self harm and mild swearing LGBTQ : No

Description:

Hazel Hastings is diagnosed with VSD having a very thin chance of survival. She’s set out to complete her bucket list and meets Chase Carter and some new people. Not being able to tell her friends about her condition, she runs away. With new people, old rivalries, newly found hatred, love, friendship and a turmoil of emotions, will she get the ending she deserves?

BOOK 4:

Book name: Killians Ocean

Author name: @SheReadsAndWrites02

Genre: Teen Fiction

Sub-Genre: Romance

Mature/LGBTQ: Yes

Description:

Ever since she was little, Ocean Hughes was always second best, hiding in the shadows of her twin sister, Carly, who had all the spotlight. With her parents always away for business and her brother at college, Ocean was always alone. She cloaked herself and wore a happy smile. Never failed to make it look like she was fine. But inside she was broken and lonely. That all changes when new boy Stefan "Killian" Moretti arrives at Westbridge Academy. He's mysterious with tattoos marked all over his arms. Everyone's eyes were on him, but he only had eyes for one girl in particular. Having constant battles with their nightmares and scars. Their past brings them together and they both find themselves whilst saving each other. Secrets are uncovered and lies are spilled in the epic journey.