Romance 25 and 26

Book 25

BOOK NAME- FINDING LOVE

AUTHOR'S NAME - vani1012

GENRE- ROMANCE

SUB GENRE- ARRANGE MARRIAGE ROMANCE

MATURE- YES

DESCRIPTION -

Sudhiksha was all set and ready to become a nun when somebody asked for her hand in marriage and she eagerly accepted in the hope of finding the love she dreamed about but with her luck, her betrothed ended up passing before she could walk down the aisle. Now out of the convent and nowhere to go, she accepts the proposal of his brother and marries him in the hope to be loved. Abandoned by her parents, raised at a convent. Will Sudhiksha find love in the arms of her husband or this damsel in distress will remain to be unloved? Abhinav was all set to fly airplanes after becoming a pilot when his brother died leaving the family business in India without an heir and a beautiful lady, unmarried. Asked to overtake business and marry this girl who he instantly fell in love with, Will he be able to turn her life from damsel in distress to a fairytale?

Book 26

Book Name: Once Upon an Us

Author: annoxy24

Genre: Romance

Sub-genre: Teen Fiction / Young Adult Mature: there will be a few cursing and kissing but that's that so I wouldn't say that it's mature

LGBTQ: no

Description:

The summer of 2021, where love bloomed and lost. It was the supposed to be the best summer of Valentina's life, but she never thought it would turn out to be her worst.

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.