Teenfiction 7 and 8

BOOK 7

Book name: In All Her Glory

Author: @jedidiah17

Genre: Teen Fiction

Sub-genre: Young Adult

Mature/LGBTQ: No

Description:

When Sharon finds nothing but hate around her, she took a very huge decision, a decision that no one else knew about, to run away from home. She moves to an entirely different city and starts anew. A new best friend, a new life, a new character, a new school and most of all, no mother, sister or stepfather. Only one word could qualify her life; Freedom. She resumes as a new student at Prescott High School and she meets Samuel Adeniyi again. She has had a crush on him all through her adolescence, even after they were separated. He was her best friend when they were children. And now, Sam is no longer the little boy Sharon used to know, and his gorgeousness supercedes Sharon's imagination of what he would grow up to look like. Her feelings return with a full surge this time. In their journey of love, growing up, young adulthood and several challenges, what does the future hold for them?

BOOK 8:

Book name: Flamegrove: A Spark

Author’s Name:  xSincerely_Sarahx

Genre: Teen Fiction

Sub-genre: Action/Adventure and Dystopian (there is also some romance!)

Mature: No
LGBTQ: No

Description:

'What specifically did you feel was wrong with our system when you first began to have these feelings?' I bit my lip and shut my eyes tightly, my heartbeat quickening rapidly. Oh god, I thought to myself. I can't tell them that. I can't answer these questions! 'No, you can't just...' I trailed off, keeping my eyes closed out of fear of what was to come. 'We will get these answers to our questions, Alex. One way,' she paused, 'or another.'"