Romance 23 and 24

Book 23

Book name: Betrayal 

Book name: Betrayal 

Author:  tuba_aa

Genre: Romance 

Sub genre: Mystery 

Mature/ LGBTQ: No 

Description: 

He placed both of his hands on the wall on each side of me and brought his face closer.

"Don't fucking lie to me... ever. You know what I do to them who lie to me? I kill them. Don't want you on that list of mine, now do we?" His breath smelled of cigarettes and a little bit of alcohol.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I shook my head as 'No'. He leaned back, removed his hands and gave me some space to breath. I had enough time to run to my room and I did so

                     ***

Victoria Juliette Rose, is a girl that every boy dreams of, she is beautiful, caring, stubborn, kind hearted. But what happens when she finds out that she is just a debt.

Christian Dimitri Smith, what he shows isn’t what he really is, he shows to be handsome, ruthless, egoistic, cold hearted. But what happens when his eyes fall on Victoria.

They are the total opposites but people say opposites attract. Will they be a perfect match? Or will they end up hating each other?

Book 24

Book Name: SOULMATES 

Author:  SweetSimu

Genre: Romance 

Sub Genre: Young Adult 

Mature/LGBTQ: yes, includes lgbtq+ characters 

Description: 

Everyone has a soulmate. Some are fortunate enough to find their soulmate while some do not even get a chance to meet their soulmate. There is also a group of people who have met their soulmates but are blind enough to not realise who they are. Primrose and Felix belonged to that group.

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.