Romance 7 and 8

BOOK 7

Book name: Fighting the past

Author's name: Meghavi_04

Genre: Romance

Sub-genre: Teen fiction or chicklit

Mature: Yes
LGBTQ+: Nope

Description:

If Valerie had been told one year ago, that on the first day of senior year she would be out getting wasted, she would have smacked you...hard. After her mum's tragic incident, Valerie forgot how to live. Her life is now filled with darkness, and she's taken a new way of dealing with problems; Drugs, Alcohol, Hook-ups and joining a gang. Her dad's fallen into depression and couldn't care less about what his daughter is up to. He's never around and when he is, he's always high. Valerie thought her life couldn't get any worse than it already was, but then something happens that changes her forever...Then there is Ian Clinton, rude, arrogant and aggressive. After getting suspended from his previous school he moves into Hepworth High for a new start. Avoiding everyone and everything in his way, he wants no distraction. He wants to accomplish his goal of getting a scholarship in football. But what will happen when he walks into a school and he comes face to face with his main distraction. His dreams start to fall apart and he gets distracted.

BOOK 8

Book name: Craving Hunter

Author: karinav31

Genre: Romance

Sub-genre: Paranormal

Mature/LGBTQ: Will contain swearing and sexual references plus lgbtq in future chapters.

Description:

A story about the impossible tragic love between a human and a demon.

***

The priest's daughter, Grace Martin, had always considered herself as an average person. She had friends, a loving family and continuously studied so she could have a bright future. But something or should I say, someone, always seemed to captivate her attention, Hunter Cain, The mysterious yet alluring guy at Kingswood high which no one ever dared to approach. Once senior year begins, Grace makes a promise to herself, the one where she will get to know the real Hunter, but what she doesn't know is he lives with a deadly secret that soon entwines her into a world full of danger, lust, lies and worst of all sinful.

Can Grace and Hunter survive the cruel world that is known as Earth, or will their love destroy it?